Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 7746|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Share] [TwT] Let me hear you Roar!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-23 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2019-2-23 07:00 PM

After it was introduced, it was such a feature that either can win a match or disrupts your focus in playing the match. Enabling the Voice Chat feature in any games is a great tool to directly communicate with your teammates during the match. You can easily direct them to what to do with one shout. Yes, ONE SHOUT.

"Ulti you NAB!" "Push you *****!"

Voice Chat is a great help especially if you are a loner and dont have friends and just play alone cuz you know, you're a boring person, and typing what you want to say eats up a couple of seconds to your death... YES! TYPING WHILE ON CLASHING EQUALS DEATH YOU NAB!

Screenshot_2019-02-19-15-56-02-156_com.mobile.legends.png
With the update that comes with the patch 1.3.52, we officially announce the VOICE CHAT OPTIMIZATION, you can get to say the Winner Roar during clashes and whisper the best strategic moves to win the match! The optimization comes with the enhance quality of voice chat as well as an indicator icon of your teammate using the Voicechat feature.

Use it now and tell us whats your Winning Cheer!

Post time 2019-2-25 03:47 AM | Show all posts
when ever i use voice chat all i hear is gibberish/not English and it took about 17 matches to realise you can turn it off
 Author| Post time 2019-2-25 12:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-25 03:47 AM
when ever i use voice chat all i hear is gibberish/not English and it took about 17 matches to reali ...

Haha nab...

Were you playing with Minions?
Post time 2019-2-25 02:40 PM | Show all posts
hahahah
btw what is unipin?
 Author| Post time 2019-2-25 09:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
zidan27 replied at 2019-2-25 02:40 PM
hahahah
btw what is unipin?

What unipin?
Post time 2019-2-25 11:37 PM | Show all posts
I never found someone who really use it, even when Moonton Optimize it ... no one use it. maybe it's just on my server/region but still. when i tried to using the voice chat, it's just like talking to myself cause there no one use it beside me
Post time 2019-2-26 01:34 AM | Show all posts
I played a game yesterday, me, my girlfriend and my little brother, two other players I guess are soloQ. we opened voice chat, it was fun. I kept hearing the other guy he's running away after we fail the clash and he's the last one left. LOL. He's freaking out and running.
Really fun stuff. - This works great if the other players speak the same language as you do. sometimes I hear people with another language i'm not very fluent at. I just turn it of.
Post time 2019-2-26 03:10 AM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2019-2-25 12:51 PM
Haha nab...

Were you playing with Minions?

i always play minions and that why i lose because all they do is die to towers and feed the enemy
 Author| Post time 2019-2-26 05:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aither replied at 2019-2-25 11:37 PM
I never found someone who really use it, even when Moonton Optimize it ... no one use it. maybe it's ...

Hahaha *cries in the same situation*
 Author| Post time 2019-2-26 05:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ag273n replied at 2019-2-26 01:34 AM
I played a game yesterday, me, my girlfriend and my little brother, two other players I guess are so ...

Well... I played with my kids when.they were at their school... And it was inspirational that my kids could curse and swear... Surprise surprise!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 12:29 PM GMT+8