Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3342|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] Patch Notes 1.3.52 [Advanced Server]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-15 11:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
patch note 1.3.50

I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes

1. [Ms. Violet] Guinevere 599 Diamond, BP 32000, Launch week 30% diamond OFF. Available from February 21st (Server Time). Free access to heroes becomes unavailable when they're out in the Official Server.

II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins

Skins

1. [Karrie] - [Hawkwatch]. Obtain by [Lucky Treasure]. Available from Feb. 16th (Server time).
  2. [Guinevere] Skin - [Fleur de Bleau]. 269 Diamond. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, February 21st (Server Time).
  3. [Guinevere] and her Skin [Fleur de Bleau]. will be in a bundle. Launch week 30% diamonds OFF. Available from 00:00, February 21st (Server Time).
  4. [Lancelot] new zodiac skin - [Pisces]. Obtain by Zodiac Summon.
  5. Fragment Shop Adjustments [2019/02/26].
    • Rare Skin Fragment Shop: Unavailable - Sun [Battle Buddha], Available - Argus [Dark Draconic].
    • Hero Fragment Shop: Unavailable - [Sun] & [Gatotkaca]; Available - [Kimmy] & [Hilda].

Weekly Free Heroes

(Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the home screen to check.)

Server Time 2019/2/8 05:01:00 to 2019/2/15 05:00:00

• 8 Free Heroes: Kagura; Zhask: Vexana; Lapu-Lapu; Lesley, Gusion.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Franco; Johnson; Roger; Grock, Kimmy, Thamuz.

Server Time 2019/2/15 05:01 00 to 2019/2/22 05.00:00

• 8 Free Heroes: Johnson, Alice; Karrie; Lancelot; Gusion; Chang’e.
  • 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Akai; Lesley, Hayabusa, Leomord; Hanabi; Lunox.

III. Hero Adjustments

[Vale]

• Windblow; Adjusted Basic Damage to 360/410/460/510/560/610 from 340/380/420/460/500/540.
  • Windblow: Control; Adjusted the duration of knocking-up effect to 0.9s from 0.7s.
  • Windstorm; Adjusted Basic Damage to 800/1000/1200 from 700/900/1100.

[Guinevere]

• Super Magic; Adjusted the Magic bonus of her enhanced basic attack to 1.2 from 1. Fixed a problem where the enhanced basic attack can't be used in the Immobilized state.
  • Energy Wave; Fixed a problem where the skill would wrongly trigger the effect of "Golden Staff".
  • Magic Thump; Fixed the wrong duration of knocking up effect.
  • Optimized her Voiceover and display.

[Khufra]

• Tyrant's Rage; Adjusted the slowing down effect to enemy heroes that are not knocked back to the obstacles to 60% from 45%.
  • Optimized her animation and effects in battlefields.
  • Revamped her skill icons.

IV. Battlefield Adjustments

Survival Mode

• Optimized the score rules for each match.

Evolve

Adjustments
  • Adjusted the damage and cooldown of the battle spell - Blitz.
  • Adjusted the attributes and skill strength of some evolving directions.
  • Increased the extra attributes of all Mage heroes.
  • Adjusted the extra attributes of some Physical heroes.
System Optimization
  • Valuable tips will now be shown on the loading page.
  • Delayed pop-up settlement interface to make the settlement process clearer.
  • Added the notifications for "The Devil is coming" and "Safe Area is shrinking" when the Devil appears.
  • Notice for the Devil being slain will be noticed on full screen.
  • Added a new feature - lock onto the Devil's avatar. When players are near the Devil, the avatar would show up. Tap to lock onto the target and attack.
  • Optimized the display effects of skill "Devil's Arrival".
  • Voice of all skills are now available.
  • Optimized the logic of resource refreshment.
  • Adjusted the movement speed of the Safe Area. Now the Safe Area will follow the Devil slowly.
  • Added a new feature - Build skills automatically when evolving.
  • Revamped the creep [Bunny] as [Variant].
BUG Fixes
  • Fixed the problem where the skills of Cleaver would deal damage for several times.
  • Fixed the errors on the loading page.

V. New Systems & Events

Optimized the Invalid Match System in Draft Pick.

In the last patch. we've found that some players may intentionally perform AFK behaviors so that the match would be judged as "Invalid". We were then optimizing the system and disabled the "Invalid matches". Now the AFK behaviors will not lead to the "Invalid Match". Those who use the bugs and infringe the balance of the game will be penalized severely. Please maintain a good environment of the Land of Dawn. Thanks for your continued support to MLBB!

Added a new feature - Battlefield Feedback.

Now players can rate the battlefield experience (stability, fluency, etc.) after each match.

VI. System Adjustments

1. Starlight Privileges: Added a free chance to refresh the Mysterious Shop in each turn.
  2. Conquest of Dawn: Now you can refresh the Ping of different regions manually on the region choosing page.
Post time 2019-2-16 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheLtCaptain at 2019-2-16 04:05 PM

This is probably the most dissapointed update,literally none of the feedback is mention and infact it's the opposite,now it's a fact that we can't trigger invalid match and rip all afk and feed for solo player (include me too)
Also they really lie about "Meta" for 1.3.52 Update,the update is really small and it should call "small change/adjustment" rather then "Meta" and they didn't even mention anything about Lolita which is a huge slap to the face for Lolita player too.

Screenshot_2019-02-16-14-34-15-592_com.mobile.legends.png
I swear if there's no more update when Guinevere is out,I will scrap all of my draft ideas(which contain more then 15+ proposal now ) for supporting ML and I will take a "BIG NOTE" on my mind that "Community Feedback doesn't mean anything for developer" or unless there's a big game changer update when she's out

Author| Post time 2019-2-18 03:50 PM | Show all posts
*_AFK replied at 2019-2-16 06:41 PM
Do you want to respond in this thread ?
you turn off Reply Feature from your post and even I can't  ...

keep the invalid match active is not a solution too. I know the feels because Im also solo player, but when players abusing this feature its also become annoyed. and.... reply button is there, u replied 2 times. what is this turn off about? also mention, you have do it in the 6th post. I get notice of ur mention, why u said u cant mention me?

@TheLtCaptain I don't really know the reason but maybe it's still under progress. also this is advanced server patch notes, lets wait for 1.3.52 in original server. cheers

@IjamRex maybe its a typo. but I don't know, lets ask khufra directly when he/she released in public

@Vymonchyyy actually I'll agree with you, but I still need to post it. thanks for reading XD

@Rexsamz lucky for ya, Im wasting my BP for this mage

@starboi thanks for ur response. XD

Post time 2019-2-18 04:16 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-2-18 05:53 AM
You mentioned "now it's a fact that  we can't trigger invalid match" so, you're one of them huh? h ...

No they haven't pick any but the reason I said that it's because right now I am doing my best to improve ML through my suggestion and I give a lot of thought, in-depth and even review it many times before posting to forum and that's why I wish at least 1 of my feedback is appear into the game.

I care about this community and MLBB itself and like I said before, right now I dedicate myself to support MLBB but if the developer doesn't care about my dedication or any feedback that sends onto this forum from other users too, then it's just pointless to keep supporting them

anyways it's just heated in a moment, don't take it seriously

Comments

well said and I felt your love for the game, but my advised is to not give your full, you might end up broken hearted..  Post time 2019-2-19 05:05 AM
Post time 2019-2-16 07:22 AM | Show all posts
I am confused, is it Khufra really a "her" or thats just a mistake? I mean, the voice is too deep to make us believe that she is a woman.
Post time 2019-2-16 10:54 AM | Show all posts
sooo its about new heroes, new skin and revamp heroes??
there is no BUG FIXING ??

Invalid match can't be used yet? ?
deactivate Invalid Match is not win win solution
RIP Mobile Legends Bang Bang 5vs5 Fair MOBA

Comments

I saw a leak where the punishment will be "PERMANENTLY BAN" have you seen it?  Post time 2019-2-18 05:55 AM
Post time 2019-2-16 07:33 PM | Show all posts
They put hilda in hero fragment shop again... oh well, there isnt anything really interesting for this patchnote.. thanks for posting..

Comments

true  Post time 2019-2-19 05:15 PM
I hate the changes, I should have bought Lunox instead if I only knew that they will put Kimmy there! damn! waste of BP.  Post time 2019-2-18 05:57 AM
Post time 2019-2-16 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by FCK_AFK at 2019-2-16 07:44 PM

Do you want to respond in this thread ?
you turn off Reply Feature from your post and even I can't mention you

is this a forum?
@Xaverine

Comments

Reply button is there. I don't know what you don't have it.  Post time 2019-2-18 05:58 AM
Post time 2019-2-17 05:51 AM | Show all posts
waiting for kimmy to appear in shop so i can buy and that vale buff sounds sweet

Comments

thanks it is good for me and others too  Post time 2019-2-19 02:46 AM
Good for you.  Post time 2019-2-18 05:58 AM
Post time 2019-2-18 05:53 AM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-2-16 03:45 PM
This is probably the most dissapointed update,literally none of the feedback is mention and infact i ...

You mentioned "now it's a fact that we can't trigger invalid match" so, you're one of them huh? haha
Just kidding, but your reply really has a point. I felt sorry for Lolita, probably they just missed it, but I'm sure they will do some adjustments, they still has 3 or 4 days to go.

BTW, don't threat them with removing all your draft ideas, may I ask? Have they pick any of your proposal before?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-5-26 10:59 AM GMT+8