Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 12310|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Zodiac Skins worth the cost?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-14 11:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ZodiacWorthy.png

Worthy or Unworthy?

Differences

In the recent observation on multiple social media groups and pages. The concept of Zodiac Themed skins is a success with a list of reasons. According to some users that Zodiac is much better than Lucky Box (Epic Skin) and the only thing that is lacking is the Animated Image Display and Shop Intro Animation scene. For the price of 1500-1600 diamonds it does deserves to have a AID and IAS 'cuz all purchasable Epic Skins (899) has animations. The only thing that Lucky Box and Purchasable ES doesn't have in common is the Shop/Selection Animation scene while Zodiac has its own version on the Main Selection Screen.

Take for an example Martis's Epic compare to his Zodiac skin

video by a2Zei

Social Rumors is that there would be more than 12 Zodiac Skins which is entirely false. Once the 12th Zodiac skin is out there will be another replacement and that could either be a new Skin Type in the future. High chances it would be a new set of Regiment. If that comes out then it would benefit the company and its Devs. Not saying that this is a fact but the Company has to maintain its creativeness and popularity to sustain its own growth in Asia and most likely enter the gaming zone in the United States. Most PC Games are trying to adapt to Mobile, maybe Moonton will try to do the opposite as well. With that, MLBB will have its own PC application without running or opening other supporting softwares like BlueStack or Nox. Of couse, graphics and controls are the most crucial since PC's have far better specs than phones. Anyways, we can talk about the transition to PC on the next thread.

4th Zodiac Member is Lancelot

(Feb 20th)

dinkk_artz_Bb7MDqvD-oA.jpg

Post time 2019-2-16 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Yes i'ts half the price of an epic wheel skin. Their star-theme effects are cool.
Post time 2019-2-16 02:01 PM | Show all posts
I wanted to buy Aquarius skin since Aurora is my fave old school mage, but I'm disappointed for its skill effect and character model looks unfinished. Not worth the diamonds.
Post time 2019-2-15 02:55 AM | Show all posts
i think the only one worth getting as of right now if irithel. none of the others so far are amazing. aurora's skill effects look generic and too smooth. Her foxy lady skin is much more exciting and you can really see the details easily. the lance skin effects are nice i guess... but i would'nt spend my money on it, lance's skills dont have much skill effects to begin with. so unless they make it really really bold, i don't think it's worth it. The martis skin is just nice, but none of it lasts long enough to really enjoy it. too fast. We know the odette and selena skins will be beautiful. (odette's skins are always stunning) and the selena survey has proven that she looks gorgeous. but the skill effects will have to really up it's game to compete with the other skins.
Post time 2019-2-15 07:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
for me is the Aurora or irithel Worth it for the cost coz I like the design of aurora Tbh irithel i like also coz for me irithel is one of the strongest mm I've ever used .
Post time 2019-2-15 03:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
All zodiac skins are gonna be awesome for me, however i wont and cant buy even one of them. The price is so wtf super expensive. I want to buy Aquarius Aurora since i am an Aquarian actually, so i wont spend for 2000 diamonds.
Post time 2019-2-17 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Zodiac Aurora is the only skin of hers that I like. I was thrilled to get it. Maybe the effects aren't as stunning as Foxy Lady, but the overall style fits Aurora so well.
Post time 2019-2-19 08:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
g
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-20 01:55 PM GMT+8