Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 314|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Saber Legend Skin nerfed?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-13 01:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys,

So, I already buy Saber Legend skin about a year ago but I rarely use it because of my old phone (iphone 6) did not really support a high definition settings on ML. But after I upgrade my phone to a better one, and I found out recently that saber second skill effect on the legend skin is the same as the default skin?! Are you serious Dev? Why did you do that?

Now, I feel cheated. If this is a visual bug, please fix this asap! If i’m in USA, Moontoon can be sued under a false advertising law. Anyway, fix this asap please, I’m rich and I wanna see my legend skill effect back in action.

Thank you.
Post time 2019-2-13 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Hi @Barry_Allen
Maybe it's bug. Please provide example of video/screenshot and send it to CS in-game. They'll fix it on upcoming updates.

For future reference, please do provide id account's number and server, example of video/screenshot, and your new phone in here or through pm me.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-2-15 09:38 AM

I dont have time to do all that kind of silly screenshots ID lame thing, you can just see Hororo Chan youtube videos, she do mentioned about the bug a while ago. Have a look yourself. It’s the second skill.
One more thing, you don’t need to be so formal like a robot in the way you answer, just relax and give your own point of view. There is no need to follow your Forum Admin code of conduct type of thing rigidly, you know what I mean. lol.
Post time 2019-2-13 02:47 AM | Show all posts
They kinda have to, mobile legends is very strict with their rules of how to approuch problems.

But shes kinda right, we gotta send a report via email or in game support.

I didnt wanna send one cause it would take forever and i rather not wait after they reply again when they obviously wont give me the solution the first time.
Post time 2019-2-13 04:57 AM | Show all posts
The saber legendary skin is kinda old as it was first legendary skin.
I think MLBB should revamp this legendary skin.
Just my personal opinion btw.
Post time 2019-2-13 05:44 AM | Show all posts
You're kinda rude bro, I understand what you're trying to complain, but the one who replied to you is just doing his job. You're rich, but you don't have manners. If you don't have time to report, then just deal with the problem yourself.

Comments

because rich people doesn't know *, all they know is to ask and scold others.  Post time 2019-2-14 05:09 AM
and he doesn't even know that reply button exist -_-  Post time 2019-2-13 01:03 PM
Post time 2019-2-14 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Barry_Allen replied at 2019-2-13 01:59 AM
I dont have time to do all that kind of silly screenshots ID lame thing, you can just see Hororo Cha ...

its cool if your rich but lose the attitude and ego please
Post time 2019-2-15 12:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gimme some of your skin Bro . coz your rich
Post time 2019-2-15 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Are you fk kidding me, after this thread
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1

You still try to blame customers for robbed them for buying something that moonton took from us????

Stupid kaya without any skin has better effects for second skill them saber legend and epic skin ...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 04:53 AM GMT+8