Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 292|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Warning for being a global player

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-12 08:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Wassup people...
So there is nothing wrong with being global with a certain hero right? Of course not haha actually the feeling of being a global player is nice. But its more about the mentality part that i wanted to discuss, so ive been global fanny for 1,2,3,4,5 seasons and something that instantly always had my attention is how much pressure there is being put on someone, not only because of the views but also because people expect something from you, as well as one game might ruin your entire mood since you gain about 5 mmr on average and lose 15-19 mmr, which leads to my next point which is being global is hella much stress and only if u can take that stress i’d recommend you to climb up there..for my personal experience ive had some mental issues after losing 3x in a row when i am on that global list, i’d be really angry and stuff..

i mean not all the global lists are as high and viewed as the other but for me it was fanny and its quite a high ladder so yeah if you do take this game seriously i’d rly say try to not spam the hero too much because yeah at one point you will lose and it won’t feel great, for the people that reached it and dont rly care XD i guess its fine for you then haha
Post time 2019-2-12 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Maybe some people just enjoy a certain hero too much...which is probably why 'globals' play so much with the same hero...
If you lose too much just take a break and play later
Post time 2019-2-12 11:13 PM | Show all posts
You should post a gameplay sometime oppa.. i really am getting tired of all these fanny wannabe that completely ruin classic experience.. the only enemies they can slay are jungles and minions.. *sigh.. even im sure when they manage to somehow score a kill, they probably use their lifetime worth of luck.. *sighhh....
 Author| Post time 2019-2-12 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-2-12 11:13 PM
You should post a gameplay sometime oppa.. i really am getting tired of all these fanny wannabe that ...

Hmm i can post smthing once haha  i mean i am just lazy to record and stuff xd
Post time 2019-2-13 01:46 AM | Show all posts
That is why i dont race for global any more.
Previously i had my name with cyclops and claude.
But as you said, it is too much mental stress.
That is why i give up.
Post time 2019-2-13 04:15 AM | Show all posts
It's just a game, it doesn't have to be stressful..just play what you like and play it at your best
Post time 2019-2-13 05:00 AM | Show all posts
i can easily ignore an audience and focus on the game without a worry i always though global players get gems and gifts easier from people which i would love to have but im no global player
Post time 2019-2-14 02:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's become stress coz you have a Goal to be a part of Global Player . You Probably Focus the Games Spend a lot of efforts instead of enjoying it  . you afraid to lose coz some of player expecting From you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 04:01 AM GMT+8