Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 202|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] solo player or team up with friends

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-12 08:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i want to team up with my friends to rank up my account but some of them still don't know how use their heroes .
what should i do? solo play or team up with them ?
Post time 2019-2-12 09:03 PM | Show all posts
It depends. Your division?
Solo is harder tho`... you could play with your friends but you can use discord or other platform so you can communicate all the time..
Post time 2019-2-12 09:39 PM | Show all posts
What is your rank? If youre sure you know the game better, then teach them.. bcs it would be great if you can continue teaming up with friends till high tier..
 Author| Post time 2019-2-12 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-2-12 09:39 PM
What is your rank? If youre sure you know the game better, then teach them.. bcs it would be great i ...

My rank is Legendary . I've already teach them but it takes time to manage their skills and they said it's better to learn their own experience.
Post time 2019-2-13 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Is legendary a rank?
I mean are you in legend?
First i think you should familiar with your role.
Play each hero and try to understand your role.  
Post time 2019-2-13 04:55 AM | Show all posts
only play with friends that are good and know their heroes and basics of the game you can play with them and tell them what to do but its your choice
Post time 2019-2-13 06:07 AM | Show all posts
If you're saying you're on Legend rank and you play with your friends so I believe your friends are also Legends or Epics (well, if they're on Mythic YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING US! haha) and YOU'RE SAYING THEY STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR HEROES!!?? WOW! WHAT A LUCK!!! How come I didn't had that luck when I'm ranking, damn bro I sweat blood just to gain stars, but you guys reached high ranks without learning how to use heroes???

Oh well, let's be serious hahaha If you're having a hard time having your friends as teammates when you play rank and you have done all the help that you could give then there's no problem on going solo queue bro! :)
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 06:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Alp-Player06 at 2019-2-13 06:49 AM
starboi replied at 2019-2-13 06:07 AM
If you're saying you're on Legend rank and you play with your friends so I believe your friends are  ...

All my Friends rank are on the of Epic and Granmaster . When were are rank is warrior were always play as a teammates but there are several times were playing Solo Player it because they have work and didn't play sometime. Ad now I'm on the legendary rank i can still play with them because i can sill team up with the rank of Epic Legendary and Mythic only and 2 of my friends are on Epic rank Epic 5 and Epic 4. But they can take the pressure it's hard for them to compete higher rank.

Comments

Don't worry.. there will come a time that you guys will get the rhythm  Post time 2019-2-13 08:00 AM
I think they are not that bad, probably you are just getting really good opponents.  Post time 2019-2-13 07:59 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-26 12:17 PM GMT+8