Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 280|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Request] A question for MLBB devs and managers.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-12 10:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
MAPHACK *ED THIS GAME.
I am sure that you will fix maphack problem but tell me what will happen to maphack users ??

They increased their rank,win rate  by MAPHACK

What will you do them ?

Mods..@BD007
If you really man , just show this post to MLBB devs.
We want answer from them.Not from mods.

Will you ban old maphack users ?
Post time 2019-2-12 11:28 AM | Show all posts
LOLS does he really need to be a man in order to fulfill your demand!!!??? what's does it have to do with it???

Comments

wahahahahahaha  Post time 2019-2-13 12:52 AM
Post time 2019-2-12 11:16 AM | Show all posts
ohhh broo, honestly

i never see developer answare user qustion hahaha
Post time 2019-2-12 11:34 AM | Show all posts
You do not need to create many posts about this. We will report this i mean your previous thread.
So please be patient. Thanks.

Comments

I didnt open this post for past post.It is different.I am asking for all maphackers.What will happen to them after maphack fixing.Will they not get any punishment for it ?  Post time 2019-2-12 08:35 PM
Post time 2019-2-12 12:11 PM | Show all posts
even if they have a high win rate and high rank it all will change after the patch for the map hack been made they going to be useless like a wood log without their little maphack to assist them
 Author| Post time 2019-2-12 07:32 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-12 11:34 AM
You do not need to create many posts about this. We will report this i mean your previous thread.
S ...

Hack tool user account will be banned or not ?

Simple question.
Post time 2019-2-12 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Well..i understand why he's so mad about it...i myself know a guy using maphack..and ye, something has to be done about it but this doesn't mean the devs are not aware of the situation..no matter the problem, it takes time to come up with a good long term solution..
Post time 2019-2-12 08:48 PM | Show all posts
I'm pretty sure devs aware about this issue and they will take an action.

Let me throw a needle in a haystack, and then I will ask you to find it in 24 hours. Are you able to find it in time? Yes, it's same like your question. Devs also need a time to invesigate and observe this issue, fix the security system, find the hackers, blacklisting, and consider the punishment.

You just need to be patient or you can play a chess.

Comments

in the other mean, you are asking for justice right? Just want too said, Life never fair, and also game. Be patient, Dev(s) are working hard just only to satisfy their players.  Post time 2019-2-13 12:23 AM
I dont ask do devs aware or not.I am asking hack users will be banned or not ?They are increasing their rank right now.What will happen to them ?  Post time 2019-2-12 09:52 PM
Post time 2019-2-13 05:22 AM | Show all posts
What will happen to them? They will be put in jail so shut up now and eat some food bro hahahaha love love :)
Post time 2019-2-13 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Maphack or whatever it is . Still be punish coz it's cheating don't worry bro they will fix it for sure.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-26 12:11 PM GMT+8