Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 108|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Competition Footage] TRYING TO CALM MYSELF AFTER A LOSING STREAK.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-12 12:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Author| Post time 2019-2-13 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-2-12 05:27 AM
@BD007 moonton, can you please look at your data for players that have had reports about them (e.g. ...

That was not my intention with this post.
Post time 2019-2-12 01:47 AM | Show all posts
great gameplay and i agree after playing rank,winning or losing, its always nice to play brawl
Post time 2019-2-12 05:27 AM | Show all posts

@BD007 moonton, can you please look at your data for players that have had reports about them (e.g. profanity, intentional feeding, etc), and found to be valid. Make a table in the DB with players like this.

Then only group them with each other? I am really sick and tired of playing with players like this that mean i lose a star, even if i get MVP or gold medal, so what? I lost a star. And the only punishment they get (if people could be bothered reporting) is that they have to get their credit rating back, which is really easy and quick to do. So what's the point of penalties? :)

For accounts that have been active longer (you should be able to do an SQL or code on the DB to pull out certain trends like this) just have a look at their trends. you already report on this in the player profile / history / favourite hero, etc.
So use this data and stop grouping players who play the same class together. otherwise everyone will want to play MM and then when someone else chooses mM, that player gets upset, because they probably don't have another hero/class that they play often (most people WHO WANT TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME probably don't have time to practice and become a master at another hero class).

Comments

aawww.... how awful :'(  Post time 2019-2-12 05:35 AM
Post time 2019-2-12 05:35 AM | Show all posts
I feel you.
Post time 2019-2-12 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-2-12 05:27 AM
@BD007 moonton, can you please look at your data for players that have had reports about them (e.g. ...

alot of players only want to play mm. I encountered a few times in rank games where 4 players chose mm and I am the only mage. they refused to change despite me asking. end up lost the game as none could get fed and 4 mm are late game heroes.
Post time 2019-2-12 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Well did it make you calm? Nice gameplay btw.
And about profanity and other thing, MLBB officials are working on it as far as i know.
So stay tuned for official announcement.
Also please check our sticky thread to find out what is the consequence of this too.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-12 01:47 AM
great gameplay and i agree after playing rank,winning or losing, its always nice to play brawl

Yeah well I lost around 9-10 matches, so I needed some time before playing another rank.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 05:41 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-12 11:55 AM
Well did it make you calm? Nice gameplay btw.
And about profanity and other thing, MLBB officials a ...

Yeah well it did make me calm, and again I was able to win.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Dexter99 replied at 2019-2-12 11:42 AM
alot of players only want to play mm. I encountered a few times in rank games where 4 players chos ...

Well that was not the case with me, In my case the enemies were always a step ahead of us. In simpler terms they were stronger than us. And I don't balme my team for it.
Also I would recommend to play with your squad members. If you don't have a squad then make in-game friends who you know are good players and who you can count on.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-20 05:05 PM GMT+8