Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 175|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Animated Profile Pictures of EPIC SKINS are joke. Why not animate all of them!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-11 03:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Those EPIC SKINS are very tempting to buy because the heroes' profile pictures shimmer, shine and look alive... BUT not to a trained eye.

EPIC SKINS are suppose to be the "One of a Kind" Skins... like your girlfriend!, BUT with this game... it is not the case.

HARLEY - Great Inventor Skin and ALICE - Steam Glider Skin (Starlight) both follow a "Steampunk Style" Theme! The only difference- HARLEY'S profile picture is animated because it's "EPIC"! (Go check it)

IRITHEL - Hellfire Skin and MARTIS - Searing Maw Skin both follow a FIERY and CINDERY kind of Theme. The only difference... GUESS WHAT? Animation on IRITHEL's profile picture because it's "EPIC"! (Go check it)

And don't get me started on the Christmas Carnival Skins. Just go and check MIYA'S and FREYA's.

And we have the "Ancient Japanese Tradition" Theme like ALPHA - Onimusha Commander Skin and AKAI - Akazonae Samurai Skin. Why animate ALPHA's profile picture but not AKAI's? Is it because Moonton slapped the "EPIC" tag on it.

In conclusion, I therefore assume that we are buying and spending a lot of diamonds on Epic Skins because the profile picture of the heroes are animated and not because they are unique. That's right.
Post time 2019-2-11 03:40 PM | Show all posts
uhm.. did not that animated is one of the unique things?
sometimes I feels upset as well when we use skin but the others have different thumbnail effects in loading screen. but that's the different bro, the skin have different level and also different price. Can you feels when you bought something more expensive than the others but you got the same stuff? I guess it's more annoyed.
Post time 2019-2-12 06:04 AM | Show all posts
I see a future ++
Post time 2019-2-12 08:53 AM | Show all posts
No, please don't animate all skins loading picture. Epic and Legend skins will lose their value if they do this. But I do get your point. The recent skins they're releasing are EPIC-like in terms of the designs.

What I suggest for EPIC - LEGEND skins to be unique, is to modify the heroes' skill icons, not just the skill effects. So the user will feel a unique/new vibe when using an EPIC - LEGEND skin.

Good observation though
Post time 2019-2-12 12:24 PM | Show all posts
I must admit your observation was really on point about those skins you have mentioned.
But if you ask me, epic and legend skins are really unique.
Although both normal epic and time limited epic has animated dp but there are some minor difference.
If we animate all, then what is the point buying epic and legendary skin?
Many people buy epic not for skill only, but also for dp at loading screen also.
Hope you understand.
Post time 2019-2-15 11:22 AM | Show all posts
All the epic skin are Unique and very tempting to buy because of there skill effect .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-24 02:48 AM GMT+8