Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 142|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Support/Fighter hero is here!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-11 01:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Rooney - The master machinist
Support/Fighter

Role: Heal/Initiator

Durability: 6/10
Offense: 7/10
Ability FX: 10/10
Difficulty: 7/10

(Rooney is a Long range attacker while the robot is melee)

Lore: Rooney, though at a young age is very intelligent and have dreamt of becoming a famous machinist in the world. He is a genius that have created over hundreds of his own masterpiece.

One night, a capsule appeared in front of his house and he was shocked to see that inside this capsule is a cute android. He asked her name and this cute girl responded and said "Angela". He was intrigued by this kind of technology and was very amazed that a soul and a machine could somehow fuse together. Angela tho, brought a sad story with her. He came to know that his friend was kidnapped by evil scientist and Angela was told to look for him and help her.

Having a great desire to help Angela and his friend, he spent nights and nights to create a something. And finally, he created a robot that can accompany them in the mission and also to protect Angela. He named his creation "Bobby" and from there, they set out on a journey to find a clue on the whereabouts of his long lost friend.

What kind of adventure awaits them?

Passive: Mighty Bobby
Rooney summons his robot Bobby to accompany him in the battlefield. Bobby has his own sets of skills which is only accessible to Rooney when he boards with it.
Bobby does basic attacks when not merged with Rooney and has a chase mode. for the meantime, he flies which increase its movement speed 15%. When he lands, he stomps the ground dealing damage into the area. Bobby only has 50% of Rooney's attributes and when died. It respawns every 60 seconds.

First skill(Rooney): Health Station
Rooney throws a potion into a target area which heals allies that steps on it while damaging enemies inside it every 0.5 seconds. Potion lasts 4 seconds.

Second skill(Rooney): Electromagnetic shield
Rooney throws a special device into the target area which activates a mirror like shield. It reflects back any enemy projectiles.
Shield lasts 3 seconds.

Ultimate skill(Rooney): Proficiency boost
Rooney activates his ultimate device which enhance nearby allies 3 proficient stats by 60% for 5 seconds.
(Ex. Minotaur is proficient in Hp,Armour, and Magic resist stats. Then Rooney boosts it by 60%)
------------
Very important note: Bobby's skills are only accessible when Rooney boards with it. There should be a small button along with battle spell which can only be seen when Rooney approach Bobby. Rooney can board and exit Bobby with it.

First skill(Bobby): Heavy stomp
Rooney orders Bobby to stomp the ground which deals damage to enemies in the area.
Passive effect: Enemies below 50% HP is stunned for 1 second.

Second skill(Bobby): Rocket blast!
Bobby activates its arms to become a rocket that flies forwards. If reached the final distance or enemy is hit. It deals damage to the enemies around and slows them greatly.

Ultimate skill(Bobby): Free flight!
Rooney boards with Bobby and activates its flight state for 15 seconds. Bobby has extra 40% movement speed in the duration and can fly over terrains. Tap this skill again to land which sends electromagnetic shockwaves around it which deals damage to an even larger area. Rooney and Bobby also shares their attributes which makes it 150%.

unnamed.png
images (6).jpeg
Post time 2019-2-12 03:29 AM | Show all posts
the concept art made me smile because i thought the robot would be like jawhead and then i scroll and see hulkbuster which i suppose is meant to bobby
 Author| Post time 2019-2-12 04:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-12 03:29 AM
the concept art made me smile because i thought the robot would be like jawhead and then i scroll an ...

I just use hulkbuster to illurtrate how bobby would look like
I am too lazy to draw again haha
Post time 2019-2-12 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Nice concept.
His passive buddy robot is kinda like vex or sun but this is kinda like share items too like dexter.
So there is total 6 skill set.
How do you access them?
Also please submit this to in game cs as well.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-15 09:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-12 12:38 PM
Nice concept.
His passive buddy robot is kinda like vex or sun but this is kinda like share items t ...

When you approach it. A button pops up for you to get inside bobby and access its skills.
Post time 2019-2-16 09:44 PM | Show all posts
faiqdarkviel replied at 2019-2-15 09:37 PM
When you approach it. A button pops up for you to get inside bobby and access its skills.

Ohh ok. Ya that way it will be easy. Did you submit this to in game cs?
 Author| Post time 2019-2-21 01:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-16 09:44 PM
Ohh ok. Ya that way it will be easy. Did you submit this to in game cs?

I submitted all of my work. But devs haven't noticed it yet. So I'm thinking if so many members of the forum will send it to in game cs. Then the devs will notice it. Just like kadita and minsithar.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-19 05:09 PM GMT+8