Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 127|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Is this a bug for basic attacks???

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-11 07:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by starboi at 2019-2-11 08:58 AM

This topic was already discussed in one of the replies in my post, But we didn't get an answer.

Vale's Basic attacks are colored red, that indicates physical damage right? In the skills description, he gives Magic damage.
I saw it as well with Nana. I'm not sure this is happening on other mages.

Is this a bug or there's an explanation on this? Anyone care to explain?

Post time 2019-2-11 10:00 AM | Show all posts
@starboi

hmmm, I'm not really sure if Vale's basic attack should be magic damage, but something I've noticed with most mages is that they deal physical damage on basic attack. The only exception is Selena and Harley

Comments

Yea it's supposed to be like that. I mean if they start giving all mages magic damage on basic attack, it's not fair. Because what are MMs for ahahaha.  Post time 2019-2-12 12:19 PM
I'm starting to think of that too. the other mages I tested were Gord and Eudora - both have basic attacks dealing physical damage. - making me think emblems for heroes with physical damage would work  Post time 2019-2-12 01:23 AM
Ok so it's normal?  Post time 2019-2-11 12:37 PM
Post time 2019-2-12 02:30 AM | Show all posts
all mages has physical damage for basic attack except for harely and maybe selena in abissal form(not sure though)its there skills that deal magic damage

Comments

thanks?  Post time 2019-2-13 04:41 AM
Yes, you're right :)  Post time 2019-2-12 05:26 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-19 04:20 PM GMT+8