Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 114|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Basic Attack Suggestions

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-11 04:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So this is my second post in one day, but I feel extremely strong about this topic. Many heroes dont benefit from basic attack effects, so here are my suggestions

Who/what else should Golden Staff work on?
Lancelot - His passive works on his basic attacks, so using golden staff will definitely increase his dmg output. Currently it doesnt work, so devs please try to implement it

Thamuz - Any dmg he deals to enemies will leave a scorch effect that stacks. This works on basic attacks, but doesnt work with golden staff. It would be great if the scorch effect can be stacked faster with golden staff. Along with his Ultimate, this will make Thamuz a very good dmg dealer, more sustainable, and maybe kill stealer ahem I mean kill securer

Critical Damage
As of now, many heroes can deal crit with basic attacks and even in skills (op af). These heroes include Harley, Selena, Guinevere, and Harith. They can deal physical dmg and benefit from both physical atk and magic power. Exceptions include Zhask (whose spawn's dmg counts as basic attacks), Chou, and Lapu. I understand why Chou and Lapu cant enjoy critical effects, but it's still a basic attack. Maybe reducing the dmg of their passive would help. Zhask's spawn does basic attacks, which benefits from Feather of Heaven, Demon Hunter Sword, and Golden Staff. Why wont crit work? Itd definitely help and make him a cancer too

Other Basic Attack Stuff
Claude benefits from dual basic attack effects. This doesnt work on Zilong and Irithel. Zilong does 4 basic attacks when his passive is cooldowned. Irithel does 3 basic attacks will very low dmg, yet neither can enjoy item effects. Is the game saying Claude isnt OP, but Zilong and Irithel are? Demon Hunter Sword and Golden staff should benefit these heroes, yet we have to see them deal INSANE critical dmg

Bane's passive - Clint and Moskov's basic attacks can "penetrate" their targets and hit enemies behind them, meaning Thunderbelt (after using a skill, next basic attack will deal true dmg based on max HP and slow down enemies, and all enemies that are hit) can affect "penetrated" (thats what she said) enemies. Since Bane's passive can hit multiple enemies and counts as a basic attack, shouldn't Thunderbelt's passive work on all enemies hit? This would help Bane greatly and him a bit like a crowd controller

Post time 2019-2-11 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Very great suggestion I really agree with you on this one,if all of it is implement into game,I am sure this will change the current meta XD
Post time 2019-2-12 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Most of the suggestions are good.
Although golden stuff did work on thamuz's ultimate but ya that does not help him to make stacks faster.
We will record this.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 06:32 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-12 12:45 PM
Most of the suggestions are good.
Although golden stuff did work on thamuz's ultimate but ya that d ...

i meant this passive. each time thamuz deals any dmg, he leaves a scorch effect that does a tiny bit of dmg, and this can stack
Post time 2019-2-13 06:29 PM | Show all posts
FALTERWANG replied at 2019-2-13 06:32 AM
i meant this passive. each time thamuz deals any dmg, he leaves a scorch effect that does a tiny b ...

Ok understood. We are already recorded and will submit this to mlbb official.
Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-24 02:49 AM GMT+8