Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 164|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Im playing MLBB] YOU CAN'T KILL ME.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-10 08:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[iframe]https://www.youtube.com/embed/UIpMEGns6Sg[/iframe]
Post time 2019-2-10 09:02 PM | Show all posts
i can't watch the vid because of restricted mode(which is glitched and i can't turn it off)but it looks like from your thumbnail your  howcasing Uranus's regen ability
Post time 2019-2-10 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Agreed. I love how you put that each heroes are op when utilized properly. Yes, all heroes have potentials tbh it's just that people rely too much on what is in the meta tho sadly one of the very reason could be the skillsets that these heroes have. Uranus lacks mobility but in any way, his ult is more than op to catch a hero who has a high mobility like Fanny. Likewise, I love how you gave a highlight to underrated heroes. This should let players know that there are lots of heroes out there that is waiting to be picked and of course any hero is indeed good. They should learn how to make use of the abilities of all heroes to create combos.
Post time 2019-2-11 04:51 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the upload.
I my self also play uranus and ya you are right about the hero.
I think uranus and beleric are item dependent tanky heroes.
About the new ravamped belerick i am so much happy.
But i kinda feel opposite for uranus. But lets see for the best.
And also if you could just tell us the build and emblem at the first of the video it would be very nice.
Keep up the good work.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-11 04:55 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-11 04:51 AM
Thanks for the upload.
I my self also play uranus and ya you are right about the hero.
I think ura ...

Well, I'm also disappointed with the revamped uranus on the advanced server. It looks like they don't want players to use him anymore.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-11 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-2-10 10:20 PM
Agreed. I love how you put that each heroes are op when utilized properly. Yes, all heroes have pote ...

thank you for you deep analysis of the video and happy to hear that my videos are helpful.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-17 02:38 AM GMT+8