Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3365|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] [TwT] The Local Ladder

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-10 02:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2019-2-10 10:54 PM

TWT4.png
The Ladderboard

MLBB introduced last year the Street/National Rankings and it is evident to the players that Hero Power will matter into this. It shows how a user engage to use such hero and climb to the ranking with such numbers of Hero Power possessed.

Given to this, it provides a "badge" on where we are and on what ladder rank we are on that week. Divided into certain brackets, you can climb from Street, City to National Standings, thus, creating a great array of matches to earn points to be appointed in your area as one of the BEST!

Great challenge to acquire such title is it can be gained from playing Rank Matches only. It's not just the Stars to Rank up you are climbing, but the Rank of that certain Hero you favor in playing competitive Rank Matches.

Great Rewards on Great Risk.

Compete and be known in your local area as the Top contender to beat!!!

But the biggest question...

Is it worth it? What Local Area Rank are you and how does it changes the way you play the game?

Post time 2019-2-10 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by macadow at 2019-2-10 11:53 PM

The local area rank system should be tweaked I think. If you are the top player of a country it is much better to play only one game until the other week because if you lose, you lose like 20-25. On the other hand, winning gets you like 5-6 points. So the system actually punishes you for using your main hero.
Post time 2019-2-11 03:06 AM | Show all posts
i never liked the local leaderboards system its just seems like whoever plays the most matches in classic is the best for example the number one johnson player where i live can't even drive properly but hes got over 2023 power and 82 matches with him he just does classic over and over again with mythic players  
 Author| Post time 2019-2-11 02:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-2-11 03:06 AM
i never liked the local leaderboards system its just seems like whoever plays the most matches in cl ...

As of the moment, Hero Power is only obtainable via Rank Matches...
 Author| Post time 2019-2-11 02:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
macadow replied at 2019-2-10 11:51 PM
The local area rank system should be tweaked I think. If you are the top player of a country it is m ...

Yeah that seems the thing... You win some but lose a lot... It depends on the rank though... Or something...
Post time 2019-2-12 12:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think there is some kind of a loophole inside the street leaderboard, anyone could just simply win ranked games over and over again, and when they reached legend, or mythic which is pretty hard to get a winstreak, they can simply lose rank on purpose with another hero, and when they are at a low rank, they can use their favorite hero over and over again to push their rankings on the leaderboard.
It doesn't really make sense to see top 10 Alucard in my province is Grandmaster with low winrate, and the guy below him is epic.

Comments

Some people are also doing this yeah.  Post time 2019-2-12 05:58 AM
Post time 2019-2-12 01:45 AM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2019-2-11 02:04 PM
As of the moment, Hero Power is only obtainable via Rank Matches...

sorry i meant to say rank
 Author| Post time 2019-2-13 07:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MobiusSeven replied at 2019-2-12 12:59 AM
I think there is some kind of a loophole inside the street leaderboard, anyone could just simply win ...

Yep.. It can be exploited as this updates weekly and if you keep winning on that hero, it gives you potential to be part of the leaderboards... Regardless of rank and whatnot
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-24 03:25 AM GMT+8