Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 181|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] RANK MATCHING SAME RANK ONLY SUGGESTION

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-9 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its hard to play rank if there is a rank below your ranking bracket and also people tends to discriminate their team and perform less knowing that there are people below their rank in matches im not saying that people that has low rank before you is n00bs or bad but mostly are something like that. So for the fairness of game People only allowed to rank match with same rank other than that premade team with someone who has a lower rank cannot find match during rank games.... EPIC rank games epic players only Legend also for Legend and Mythic also for Mythic...... and so on....
Post time 2019-2-9 07:29 PM | Show all posts
i agree it would the game an actually ''fair 5v5 moba''
Post time 2019-2-9 10:25 PM | Show all posts
I don't mind if it's like this.
Most of the reason I'm being matched with lower ranks is that someone else brought them there.
I guess the highest rank in the party is taken into consideration.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-9 11:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2019-2-9 10:25 PM
I don't mind if it's like this.
Most of the reason I'm being matched with lower ranks is that someon ...

Thats one of the reason why low ranks is mixing with high ranks which brings unfairness to the game even though they were brought by someone they same rank as you they should not have the equal rights to play at higher ranks if they wanna play that badly in higher bring themselves to higher rank im doing this to promote fairness every game coz this also cause havoc on match because of rank discrimination so to get rid of that then this should be implemented...
Post time 2019-2-9 11:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There's a chance though, I was Mythic 87+ stars and I get to match up with epic tier rank in ranking. I'm sure you guys do experience this too. Yeah, matchmaking should only allow us to matched up with same rank, same gameplay quality depending on graphs statistic to avoid conflicts. (This opinion sounds awful)
Post time 2019-2-10 03:12 AM | Show all posts
I also agree on this.
Because if you mythic, you dont want to matchup against legend.
Ya opponent might have legend too but what if your legend is awesome and enemy one is not?
That is why legend should only face legend and vice versa.
If there is not enough player on same rank then the it should wait.

Comments

yep I rather wait 10 minutes straight then on same team with toxic legend that trash talk just because me and other teammates is mythic for the whole game(literally happened for 2 days straight)  Post time 2019-2-10 02:30 PM
Post time 2019-2-11 06:35 AM | Show all posts
I agree. What's the point of pushing to a higher rank when you still get matched with lower ranks.
Post time 2019-2-11 07:15 AM | Show all posts
Would people still complain if they are on a winning streak with teammates who's on a low ranks??? or they always get an opponents who's on low ranks????

What do you think?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-17 02:37 AM GMT+8