Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 368|Reply: 30
Collapse the left

[Share] Feed is good thing part 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-9 09:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-2-9 09:56 AM

Screenshot_20190209-042800.png

As i told you , i started feeding xD
I did feed  almost 15 game. ( with my main account )
Do you know how many credit i lost ?
Only 2 credit ( it is not joke )
15 match feed  = only 2 credit punishment ( i even couldnt suppose it )
I was mythic 5.
My goal is epic rank.
It is very good thing xD
First time i got fun in this game really.

Do you know what is funny at this point ?
Players using bad words to me and MLBB  they are reporting  me etc..
When they report me , system message write them " we will punish him.he ( me ) will have hard penalty bla bla... "
But i have only 2 credit penalty. Lol hahaha really .

Some of you think i am sarcastic.But you dont know MLBB system message is sarcastic.System message kidding with players.

Btw , i will record a video about " feed is good thing "
I want to start new event in MLBB. It is " feed is good thing "
I advise you feed.It is very perfect and i promise there is no any penalty.Trust me ;)

Note for mods : it is not negative post.It is funny post.I am serious xD I stop to open negative topics becauze i did join dark side hahahH xD

Author| Post time 2019-2-9 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-2-9 09:52 AM

Screenshot_20190209-042901.png

Uhh i forgot to add my credit after 15 feed.Thank you.
If you dont believe me , chech my account .    Id : 93191051
Post time 2019-2-9 09:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aim warrior boy then dont comeback just stay there...
 Author| Post time 2019-2-9 09:58 AM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2019-2-9 09:56 AM
Aim warrior boy then dont comeback just stay there...

I am coming bro.
I will find you hahahha
Post time 2019-2-9 10:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-2-9 09:58 AM
I am coming bro.
I will find you hahahha

Not gonna play mythic games for now...
Post time 2019-2-9 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iFaust at 2019-2-9 02:33 PM

Out of 10 viewable matches, only 2 of them are confirmed as feed.
Selena 1 - 7 - 0
Nana 0 - 8 - 1

The rest are just low skill gameplay where you didn't have to do anything at all since the rest of your team are that bad.

Also, reports are not always automatic, some can take time but do go on with your campaign. I believe you can do better. Perhaps an average of 10 deaths (the more the better) and 0 kills/assist?
Would be great too if the rest of your teammates are trying hard to win and all you do is feed. That's very perfect in recreating the problem many players are facing in ML today. Also, if you're planning to record it on video, please give us an HD quality so we can read the trash talk people throw against you. Perhaps do a 20 episode series and upload it on youtube?

Thank you.

Comments

just why stop your ruining the game for other players just cause you face these problems doesn't mean others have to as well i followed you ingame to see roger gameplay but all your doing is feed  Post time 2019-2-9 08:01 PM
When i pick nana , team understand i gonna feed.I am doing nothing.It is a kind of feeding too.Learn it .You dont have to die to enemy  Post time 2019-2-9 07:33 PM
I dont directly feed because system detect you.I pick nana and i dont join teamfights,i steal blue , i decrease team morale etc..  Post time 2019-2-9 07:30 PM
Post time 2019-2-9 03:54 PM | Show all posts
I got report back even after 1-2 days later.
It is CNY.
So lets wait and see if this come back to you or not.
Post time 2019-2-9 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iFaust at 2019-2-9 07:57 PM

@zanboracks
When i pick nana , team understand i gonna feed.I am doing nothing.It is a kind of feeding too.Learn it .You dont have to die to enemy
I dont directly feed because system detect you.I pick nana and i dont join teamfights,i steal blue , i decrease team morale etc..

I thought the main point of your campaign is to promote feeding?
Yet you're not doing it directly because you're scared the system will DETECT you.
So this proves that ML's punishment is enough to turn you into a chicken and you want other players to FEED for you because you can't do it yourself.

I really think you need to LEARN what the definition of "Feeding" in-game is.
The level of your ignorance knows no bounds.

Comments

good one lol  Post time 2019-2-9 08:11 PM
Post time 2019-2-9 08:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2019-2-9 07:56 PM
@zanboracks  

This guy doesnt know mr. Webster he doesnt know the word feed and i dont know why this kind of post is tolerated in the forums.... I dont know what the mods are doing here...
 Author| Post time 2019-2-9 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-2-10 12:26 AM
iFaust replied at 2019-2-9 07:56 PM
@zanboracks  

If you think feeders are feeding directly , it proofs you are .... 5 years old child even understand how system work as poor.
For example i want my team lose and i get it.I dont directly die but i am trolling,I decrease my team morale.I dont come teamfights for trolling.i didnt feed as 0-30 but i did 0-8 , 0-6
Is it not enough for feed ? It is . It is FEEDDING.
My 4 teammate report me but i have 0 penalty.

Firstly , punishment system must work according to players reports.For example , if your 3-4 teammate report you after game , it means you are feeder.System must punish you.But it doesnt.Because system waiting you to direclty feed ( like born and go death ) . It is worst system.

Secondly , i told you i dont feed direcly but actually i did in 4 of 10 game.Do you know what was my penalty ? Only 2 credit. 2 credit.... 2.    2.

Last thing , i didnt open this threat to criticise MLBB penalty system.I open it for fun.What is your problem ? Please dont act as i criticise.I give up.Because DEVS dont care players. If they do , they would fix matchmaking issue since 7 month.Please stop being against me.It is not point of threat.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-20 05:40 PM GMT+8