Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 283|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] 100% Cheater! They even showing off their cheats

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-9 01:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by momocici at 2019-2-9 01:50 AM

https://youtu.be/1MlXnFnLHzo

The link will open a video that i uploaded on youtube and show you where users of gord and moskov are using maphack, view range hack, and visibility hack clearly just like showing off how great their cheats are.
I'm waiting for your real action, permanent ban at least. Ignore it or just 3 days ban will make me search for the cheat and spread it like wildfire!

I've found out so many players using hack/cheat. Just like maphack, it can modify your view range, see invisible units of the enemy, see what heros other team is going to pick in hero picking time. I even rarely find players who has no skill cooldown and can manipulate their gold income. I do know about emblem, so i checked and he is just using awesome physical emblem. The problem is the game has no anti-cheat and there has no place to report cheater legally. It's just somekind of stupid report at the end of the match, i can still see the cheater keep playing freely after following them.

Post time 2019-2-9 02:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
People using map hacks are getting more obvious, a Hanzo just basic attacked my Natalia while I'm invisible.
I have also seen people saying that Selena And Johnson suddenly know where they are and ganked them, is there any way for Moonton to detect radar hack?

Comments

from all theses reports of map hack probably not  Post time 2019-2-9 05:14 AM
Post time 2019-2-9 05:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=68365

Please chech this threat.When i speak , mods and some forumers declare me " unwanted man "

But i am always speaking about truth.
Hack tools using increase among MLBB players
Post time 2019-2-9 07:56 AM | Show all posts
a good way for this to work would be to add a logic in the loading screen that MLBB would check if the phone has that particular App. if yes, discontinue loading the game
- this way, regardless of the account the game will not load if Maphack exists in the device
- And, no need to Ban each account - this I think would take longer than just a condition on each time when the game is loading

- something that can be easily implemented in one patch
Post time 2019-2-9 12:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's the reason why Johnson should be banned from rank. Epic never wrong.

Pro johnson : can drive all along map and crash it when clash/war at right time.
Cheater : ambush enemy suddenly, even that enemy invisible.
Post time 2019-2-9 01:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The map hack videos or unwanted tools are receiving recognition, most uploads are from those toxic people you know *cough* *cough* Red/White flags people. They indeed like to ruin a game and changing the community to be toxic. (From my perspective)
Post time 2019-2-9 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for providing the video.
Although it is not clear they were doing it obviously.
I am moving this to bug report.
I need your profile id number, server id, device mode, os version, when you played that match, ss of the match history etc.
Thanks.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-9 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by momocici at 2019-2-9 07:23 PM

Even N00B players who don't know that natalia can be invisible, still can see gord is using drone view immediately.

If it's still not clear then it's better to use the cheat too than reporting it, it's much easier to search for the cheat than to report the cheater too. This is a proof that cheaters are protected and really safe.

It's on Android OS.
ID number and server id has been sent through chat
to BD007
You can see the detail of the time about the history in beginning of the video.
And the link below is the details of the players with their heroes.

I'm waiting for your wise action. It's not easy to provide all of these proof. People all around the world will see how Mobile Legend take care of its good name.

Post time 2019-2-15 11:25 PM | Show all posts
I can barely tell these are not hacks or cheats. Remember auto aim is a thing in the game. At 0.37s of the video Gord was trying to use his 2nd skill on the Statued Shocker also known as the Buff Monster. He completely did not aim for the Statued Shocker he just auto aimed...but then the auto aim thingy detected Natalia so Gord's 2nd skill landed for Natalia but you can clearly see Gord had no idea that Natalia was there hiding in the bush so he just proceeded to the buff monster and ignored it. At 0.44s of the video Natalia ran directly near the enemies and at 0.45s of the video you can clearly see again that Gord auto aimed again expecting he would hit the Statued Shocker...but no it detected Natalia again because basic attacks or skills locks on heroes that are near automatically instead of the jungle monsters even tho you are invinsible. So the real answer here is that Gord is not hacking or cheating.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-20 06:00 PM GMT+8