Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 343|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Uranus revamp needs to be cancelled!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-8 12:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Wîszt at 2019-2-8 12:44 AM

Hello, great community of Mobile Legends, I have returned after a year of inactivity. Ignore that, let's get right into the topic.

So, I am a Uranus main and Global 1 Uranus or former global 1 Uranus, if my spot is taken. Currently right now, Uranus users are lacking voice on their opinion of the new revamp. I am not satisfied with Moonton's configuration towards Uranus skill set, I attempted it myself on advanced server and it was quite dissapointing. A tank without Crowd Control or Stun is a struggle during war situations or priortize situation. The ultimate doesn't fit Uranus's role at all, he's a tanker but consumes a regen ability to sustain in war, although it is an advantage but for me I rather have the stun rather than the regen boost, a tip: I use second skill, gaining a shield to cover my HP, what this new ultimate for Uranus is, it's either he uses it sustain meanwhile his allies are all gone.

I know I might be selfish, but with 'New Uranus' coming to the original server would be like Sun's rework, less recognition and less usage on ranking matches. If you guys can help me, I really have the passion still on the old Uranus, please demand Mobile Legends to cancel the revamp, and consider a better skill set

~From Wiszt known as Aaz.
Evidence attached below.
Mobile Legends Bang Bang_2019-02-07-22-31-57.jpg
Post time 2019-2-8 12:42 AM | Show all posts
I agree, his ultimate now has more use and purpose compared to the new one.
CC is in Meta right now due to mobile heroes. A tank without CC/stun is a punching bag.

Comments

a tank without cc = no tank. if they could just make his ults range longer it will be a lot better  Post time 2019-2-8 01:37 AM
Post time 2019-2-8 12:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The problem about montoon is they never asked if what skill should be revamped and how people would like to revamp it they just throw ideas themselves and just throw their results to us i got even complaint about changing lolitas skill aim on her secondary effect skill on her 1st skill they changed it to basic attack
 Author| Post time 2019-2-8 12:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2019-2-8 12:45 AM
The problem about montoon is they never asked if what skill should be revamped and how people would  ...

Indeed, I strongly agree on your statement. Moonton should've observe and apply their professionalism much better, this is simply an ignorance towards the passionate hero users.
Post time 2019-2-8 01:40 AM | Show all posts
his ult got taken by Kaja thats why they are changing it
but the new ult is so ugly
it is a selfish skill only protects yourself
Post time 2019-2-8 02:46 AM | Show all posts
if that ult was area of effect but reduced regen on allies and skill 1 has stun on first hit that would be a good rework
Post time 2019-2-8 05:51 AM | Show all posts
That's the bottom line "consider a better skill set"
Post time 2019-2-8 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Somehow i get you because i play uranus too.
And what you said is logical and rest assured your voice will reach to mlbb official.
I am moving this to suggestion sub section.
So that i can report this directly. Thank you.
Post time 2019-2-8 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Uranus ult is indeed a game changer,I remember recently I meet this a good Uranus that always save his low hp teammates by sacrificed his ultimate on me

You know I think what they aimed for Uranus change is to make him a secondary tank which is a bad idea I think because if doing solo rank,getting 1 tank is very hard because most people tend to use carry hero rather then tank.
Post time 2019-2-8 09:46 PM | Show all posts
yeah i agree with you...with his new Ult now we can just ignore it and target marksman/mage/assassin instead...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-24 02:48 AM GMT+8