Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 446|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Lapu help! I choose you!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-7 07:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So in my opinion Lapu is now meta, and the dmg plus buffed passive make him pretty crazy. Then on the adv server they're planning on introducing a 80% dmg reduction while casting ult. Thats insane. So now that they're buffing Lapu so much, what could be the best build for him?

For emblems, I cant really decide. He's much more mobile and deals more dmg with Assassin's, but with Fighter's hes got way more sustainability, and Festival of Blood really boosts his sustainability. I've been testing both and still cant decide.

As for the build, I've been using Rapid Boots, Bloodlust Axe, Rose-Gold Meteor, Brute Force, Heptaseas, and Apocalypse Wings. The build is meant to provide good dmg, but mainly high sustainability.

Whats your opinion on Lapu? How should he be built and played? Help will be greatly appreciated and maybe Ill carry you to Epic with Argus as a thank you.

Post time 2019-2-7 10:29 AM | Show all posts
There was a video that busted it. The 80% damage reduction only works for like 2 secs I think!? and it will take effect while Lapu-Lapu is casting his 3rd skill, after it has been cast, the bonus damage reduction will be the only one that stays.

I think Lapu-Lapu still cannot join this current Meta, unless they really did the 8 seconds damage reduction.

Comments

I know right!? I just answered what you said "Whats your opinion on Lapu?"  Post time 2019-2-7 11:44 AM
still doesnt answer my question...  Post time 2019-2-7 10:49 AM
Post time 2019-2-7 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Lapu has a bug
will be removed  by next patch

Comments

Taena! hahaha  Post time 2019-2-7 11:45 AM
what does this have to do with his build...  Post time 2019-2-7 10:50 AM
Post time 2019-2-7 03:05 PM | Show all posts
well even though 80% damage reduction seems huge but only when he using his ultimate.
But its still great. I also think festival of blood is best suitable emblem for fighter like him.
Post time 2019-2-8 02:06 AM | Show all posts
can you carry me to legend lol i thing a good build is BL,WB,EB,WOTAQ,AS,DI, this is mainly tanky with continuous damage its how i build my alpha to initiate and still be alive after the clash  

Comments

lol DI is dominace ice and AS is athena sheild  Post time 2019-2-9 07:19 PM
what is AS and DI?  Post time 2019-2-9 09:34 AM
Post time 2019-2-8 02:25 AM | Show all posts
I vote for the Fighter emblem. Besides the points you said about Fighter emblem on him, the physical and magical defense that max Fighter emblem gives is too much to ignore for a hero like him.
Post time 2019-2-9 08:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
add me. 50580208
lapu main.. ive been struggling using him, but with the right build and emblem. and attacking tactics. you'll survive.

view my profile. hope it helps
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-17 02:24 AM GMT+8