Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 411|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Marksman - Roy the Bomber

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-7 12:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Argricus at 2019-2-7 11:05 PM

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most fun marksman ever.

Name - Roy
Role - Marksmam
Speciality - Poke
Difficulty - Hard(possibly)

Abilities and Skill

Things to know:
1. Roy throws bombs, so his basic attack enjoys splash damage over a small AOE....area same as gord 2nd skill
2. His basic attack has a 1 second cooldown
3. Tapping basic attack works the same way as any other range hero. The only difference is that you can hold the attack.
4. Has 100 max energy which automatically regenerates. Attacking does not regain energy.
5. Holding basic attack will be the same as holding Gord 1st skill
6. Basic attacks cost 10 energy.

Passive
Name - Demolisher
Description - Roy's passive allows him to charge his basic attack to greatly increase its range. Charging basic attack drains stamina. Roy cannot deal critical damage and does not benefit from Golden Staff. All critical chance is converted to bonus attack damage. Attack speeds are converted to energy regeneration. His basic attack also deals additional 30% Total Physical Attack.

Skill 1
Name - Time Bomb
Description - Roy rolls a bomb that explodes after 4 seconds. The bomb can bounce off terrains/walls. Deals 300(+140% Total Physical Attack) to enemies in an area.
(CD - 10, 9.5, 9, 8.5, 8)
Cost 20 energy

Skill 2
Name - Pressure Bomb
Description - Roy attaches a pressure bomb at his back that last for 3 seconds which he can manually detonate to perform a long high jump. However, upon landing Roy is dazed/stunned for 1 second and has his movement speed reduced by 50% for 3 seconds after landing. Roy can still perform basic attack during the jump.
(CD - 12, 11.5, 11, 10.5, 10)
Cost 30

Skill 3
Name - Candy Bomb
Description - Roy eats one of his special bomb which detonates inside his stomach. Roy lose 20% of his current hit points but gains  20% increased movespeed, 10% increased basic attack damage,  reduced energy consumption by 80%, as well as the ability to attack and move at the same time. This skill last 8 seconds. Holding basic attack reduces movespeed by 50%.
(CD - 30, 28, 26)
Cost - 20% Total Health

I do not create nor own the images
Combine image 1 and 2 and you get the kind of model I want him to have take the fatness of image 2 and the bomb of image 1

Special thanks to BD007 for giving me this idea unintentionally

To everyone - If you like this idea, you are free to share it to in-game Customer Support. I cannot upload pictures via CS because of some issues so I would appreciate it if you could do it.

Edit : Using Skill 1 while in the air(Skill 2) will drop a bomb that exploded upon landing. Damage still the same.
bef0068c07eba9f42ff80200affc2c9e.jpg
ea00a50af3356b049419ba4ca3aa05bc.jpg
Post time 2019-2-7 12:40 AM | Show all posts
I think the 60% is op but overall, it's really good in my opinion and really unique. I hope devs hear this idea out!
 Author| Post time 2019-2-7 12:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-2-7 12:40 AM
I think the 60% is op but overall, it's really good in my opinion and really unique. I hope devs hea ...

I thougt about that particular part too. But I'm lost as to how much I should put it
Post time 2019-2-7 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Yes i love the concept.
I  think he is very fun to play.
Judging by the passive and skill set i think he is balanced and versatile too.
Well man i have no idea how did i give you the idea -_-
But you did good.
Please submit this to in game cs as well.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-7 05:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-7 04:32 PM
Yes i love the concept.
I  think he is very fun to play.
Judging by the passive and skill set i thi ...

You commented on a post saying that we need more marksman that does not rely on attack speed. And this idea came to me.. Just like that
Post time 2019-2-7 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Argricus replied at 2019-2-7 05:21 PM
You commented on a post saying that we need more marksman that does not rely on attack speed. And  ...

It's like a tweaked version of Kimmy. Instead of aiming, you also work on your charged-aims uwu
 Author| Post time 2019-2-7 11:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-2-7 10:29 PM
It's like a tweaked version of Kimmy. Instead of aiming, you also work on your charged-aims uwu

In a sence yea. But less OP and more harder to use effiecently. Also I adusted the 60% part to 30%
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 11:24 AM GMT+8