Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5251|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag and placed in different server when using High speed internet

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-6 06:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-26 12:33 PM

Well I am deeply unsatisfied with the In-Game customer service. Till now I have approached the In-Game Customer service 2 times, and both the times I was highly dissapointed.  It looks like the people in Customer Care doesn't read the question/query well. The answer I get back is always completely different from the question I ask. It adds to a great level of frustration looking at such kind of customer negligence.

Issue :
I am from Indian server. However, my flag is Indonesian flag. Sadly I cannot change it back to India unless I spend 1000 diamonds. Also while changing the flag (when I was new to the game), I was not notified that I cannot change the flag again unless I spend 1000 diamonds. I feel cheated since you guys didn't notify while I was changing (notification like a pop-up or something).

I am not sure what is the MLBB matchmaking algorithm. But, many times I see getting matched up with people from Indonesia in an Indonesian server, and I get a constant lag of 120 ms. Quite frustrating. I get abused and my credits decreased. This issue can be seen when I am using a High Speed Internet (like WiFi). Point to be noted - I am not using any VPN App/Service.

Whenever there is any contest going on (arena contest and other events), I cannot play from India. I am by default set to Indonesia since I have an Indonesian flag. Well, I won't be able to play any such contest because I would be placed in an Indonesian server again, and I would be facing lags.

Reply from Customer Care on this issue :
Pleaseuse high speed internet to while playing MLBB. Playing MLBB requries high speed internet or else you will face lagging issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would not be approaching the In-Game customer support again after getting such kind of replies. I painstakingly write my issue and questions, and in reply I receive such replies. The anwer has no relevance with the question.

Please solve this issue. Please ask the developers to check my log in case they cannot reproduce the issue. Or in case any more details needed please revert back.
BD007 replied at 2019-2-6 10:02 PM
What is your normal ping at lobby.
Screenshot it here.
I wanna test something.

Well when I get Indonesian server, the ping is constant 120ms. Nor less, neither more. If I lag due to my network issue, then I get it. Ping goes crazy and pretty unstable. And I get to know its an Indo server when the ping is constant 120ms throughout the game, and everyone in my team speaks Indo language.

vic_zz replied at 2019-2-6 10:09 PM
Well when I get Indonesian server, the ping is constant 120ms. Nor less, neither more. If I lag du ...

221549thcf72e2hcpr7qcc.jpg
BD007 replied at 2019-2-6 10:02 PM
Screenshot it here.
I wanna test something.

Some more screenshots confirming everyone from Indonesia.

230508tdc33dq43z5wdy3i.png

230457dawtk2g5czcjfdyf.png

230443igsf4u0e7vs4y27p.png

starboi replied at 2019-2-7 07:53 AM
I would like to ask:

1. Why did you choose Indonesian flag instead of Indian flag where you're from ...

Hi here are my replies to your question :-

1. I used to play other games before playing MLBB. There this issue was not there, like once you change your flag, you cannot change it back unless you spend money. And when new to a game, we generally have the tendency to experiment all the features. So I was just trying different things.

2 and 3. Well in every application or software, whatever, you get notified(a warning message) for things that are irreversible. Well, so I expect MLBB to notify us that we cannot change our flag once it is changed. Notification should come when we are trying to change the flag. Something like "You get only once free chance to change the flag. Are you sure you want to change the flag.", or something similar. This is what differentiates between a good software/app and a bad software/app. In short the user friendliness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Well when I get an Indonesian server, it lags. So what the point of playing the game if you can't even move your hero. In case there is nothing wrong in it, they should make sure we are not lagging.

5. Well many of my friends complain about lag and getting placed in different servers. Well I chose to raise this point in MLBB forum so here I am.

6. Well if I join in Indonesian team I would be lagging. As I told earlier, I will be placed in an Indonesian server. :(

7. In-game support of MLBB is the worst. They don't read your message properly. And their answers and replies are completely vague. Its like I a asking them "What is your name?", and they reply "Yes I had my breakfast". Well their replies crossed my frustration limit.

vic_zz replied at 2019-2-6 11:06 PM
Some more screenshots confirming everyone from Indonesia.

We won. Harley carried us.

Post time 2019-2-6 09:19 PM | Show all posts
well if In-game cs cannot solve your problem try to approach for Email- mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com and tell them about the issue that you are facing in the game.
Post time 2019-2-6 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-12-26 12:34 PM

Screenshot it here.
I wanna test something.

Run network detection tool and show me the ss.
Also need to know your server id
When problem occurs
your device model
os version
Game version
Id number

And i think you have network issue also.
The lobby ping is 94 ms which is high if you ask me
Post time 2019-2-7 07:53 AM | Show all posts
I would like to ask:

1. Why did you choose Indonesian flag instead of Indian flag where you're from originally?

2. So you are under the impression that you can change flag anytime you want and you were surprised (not aware of course) that you need to spend 100 diamonds in order for you to be able to change flag?

3. "I feel cheated since you guys didn't notify while I was changing (notification like a pop-up or something)." It seems that this is the answer for the 1st and 2nd questions. Not sure though! Are you saying you were from Indian flag then you switched to Indonesian and now, you want to go back, but you were prohibited to perform it and that is where you felt cheated, because you were not notified that it is no longer free?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. "many times I see getting matched up with people from Indonesia in an Indonesian server" - hahaha Isn't what it is suppose to be!? since they are from Indonesia and should be on an Indonesian server!? And your flag is Indonesian as you say so I don't think there's something wrong there.

5. With the lag issue, yes you are using HIGH SPEED INTERNET, but the question is, are you the only one using the WiFi when you play ML???

6. I'm sorry to hear that you can't join India team in the event, but don't you want to join Indonesia team instead just so you can participate in the event?

7. With regard to the in game CS, I understand where you're coming from. I really don't know how they operate, but I had the same experience as well. I hope they could work on it for better service.

In one report that I did, they replied to me this... "NEXT TIME PLEASE USE DIFFERENT DIALOGUE"

I was like "HOW THE F YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU MY CONCERN!!?? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HELPED ME AT ALL!!! They're just giving empathy and s***!!

Note: This reply means no harm, I just want to understand your complains more and if ever helped you in anyway possible :)
Post time 2019-2-7 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Well, it's kinda out of topic but maybe relate to lag you mention.

You know I uninstall the game about month ago and decide to back to game because I just love MLBB. But this time, I don't download the HD ver. of the hero and put all the quality to low. I play at night in Indonesia time where most of player usually play and I get lag before I uninstall the game. When play Classsic, I meet player from different country. Mostly Korean. The result is very nice, I rarely get lag, not even lag spike.

I'm from Indonesia btw

Maybe because our low-end specs phone?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 12:31 AM GMT+8