Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 458|Reply: 45
Collapse the left

[Share] Now that Vale is here, why can't I hear any noise???

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-6 09:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Before, when Vale was stuck in advance server (I believe it took 6 months), there were people who were angry as if they want to break the cell just to release Vale. They were like complaining, blaming MLBB about it and so on and so forth.
Now that Vale is here, where are those raging forumers??? I mean unlike other heroes that was release. They are one of the headlines here.

Disappointed with Vale isn't???

Things that I noticed with Vale is that, his skills doesn't do much damage (but if you watch gameplays in YT when he was in Advanced Server, he was like OP) and I'm not sure, but it seems that the effect of the damage is kind of slow like, the opponent will be able to escape first, before the damage takes effect.

And yes, he is squishy and can't escape easily.

I remember the picture of "Old" Vale, probably he really got old and weak hehehe.
Post time 2019-2-6 10:31 AM | Show all posts
At least they buff Vale movement speed. I don't really understand why lack mobility hero need to be weak in early game. Mostly of them getting shine at late game but not all.

Comments

Yes I noticed the movement speed :)  Post time 2019-2-7 05:05 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 10:58 AM | Show all posts
first skill.
It is very hard to cast moving enemy. And the skill is slow. So need used to with the skill cast time.
And ultimate damage with crowd control is a bit low.
But i still think he has potential to replace edura and gord type mage.

Comments

hahahah thanks. it was done by our design team thanks to hoax.  Post time 2019-2-6 09:55 PM
By the way, Nice signature bro! hahahaha can I be the junior forum moderator? LOLS hahaha  Post time 2019-2-6 11:08 AM
This is the specific explanation and can be a suggestion where I hope it will be brought to our devs attention :)  Post time 2019-2-6 11:08 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Nah.. He's good.

And yes, he's squishy af and lack of mobility like other mage. But it can be tricked with proper items.

People still don't know his potential. He's really good as supportive mage especially in team war.

When I used him, I really hate that no one wanna pair with me. He just need good accompaniment like fighter or tank, with his skill, he can dominate team war.

He's good with Ruby, Alu, Minsithar, Martis or any type fighter with additional cc skill.

I set my skill for hard cc.

1 (dmg) - 2 (dmg) - 3 (cc)
combo: 3-2-1
Ulti for immobilize the enemy. the second skill for burst dmg, and first skill for finisher.

Comments

I hope I could join in your event :) I hope next time we can just PM our IGN to you.  Post time 2019-2-6 12:21 PM
Post time 2019-2-6 12:26 PM | Show all posts
I bought Vale the day he came out, but I regret that decision after playing a few matches. Squishy hero with no means to escape.

Honestly, Eudora and Aurora is better.

Comments

I think, they're just the same :) just a basic mage :)  Post time 2019-2-7 05:06 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 12:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Those People who hyped this vale are just commoners or bandwagons who never even plays or main mages they just go with the flow same as give Diggie Skin like these people who just wants to bandwagon and never even main diggie at all those people has a loose screw on their heads...

By the way Vale is Good...
Playing Vale you need to have Skill Awareness and also Map awareness and Good placement for his skills he is a team player with a high difficulty on placing skill he still good pick but loose screw heads cant manage this hero thats why theyre not existing now....

Comments

LOLS "bandwagoners" hahaha  Post time 2019-2-7 05:07 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Vale is pretty good but his skills require proper setup and awareness on what abilities the enemy has (and battle spell if they have blink).

He's more of a CC mage that benefits the team during team fights and should not be compared to Burst type mages. His presence alone can put pressure during a clash since most of them will hesitate diving until he has used his ultimate but yeah, you have to be aware of your enemies' blink skill(s) before landing that ult.

He's kind of like Valir's playstyle to be honest.

Comments

I agree with your opinion.. 3rd skill CC then 2nd skill CC then 1st skill that has high damage = slain enemy  Post time 2019-2-6 01:42 PM
Post time 2019-2-6 08:02 PM | Show all posts
I did not buy the Valley, for fear of spending 32K of BP on it and then come to the fragments shop, as they did with Valir...

Comments

Good move!  Post time 2019-2-7 05:07 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 09:17 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-6 10:58 AM
first skill.
It is very hard to cast moving enemy. And the skill is slow. So need used to with the  ...

I actually use 3rd skill and instantaneously use 2nd and 1st skill, that takes unexpected character's health like 90 percent, and rest of the player who is with me do the job, bur i grab this opportunity in a crowd like targeting multi enemies at once

Comments

That's my combo as well 321 if I'm correct?  Post time 2019-2-7 05:08 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 09:19 PM | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2019-2-6 01:18 PM
Vale is pretty good but his skills require proper setup and awareness on what abilities the enemy ha ...

actually dats how i use it, and it's quite beneficial, as it takes tanky and powerful enemies 90%health at once

Comments

I agree as well  Post time 2019-2-7 05:09 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-7-17 02:22 AM GMT+8