Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4885|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Unique Hero Types for Marksman

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-6 04:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
SpecialMarksman.png

Most of the heroes are built alongside with their hero tag. Rarely we have heroes like Kimmy who is a Marksman but deals Magical damage. This is a unique set of hero which can also be unpredictable BUT unfortunately tye enemy can see the emblem that their using but if the enemies have no idea or probably the emblem level isn't upgraded well that could be a surprise in a way that the enemy will be caught off guard.

Unorthodox Marksman Type

Physical/Burst/Regen

Physical/Reap/Crowd Control

Physical/Poke/Crowd Control

Phy-Mag/Burst/Crowd Control

I must say if a Marksman have the ability to Burst damage and CC that would be an instant win BUT it always depends on the usage. Typically that would be scary. Hopefully there's more Marksman to come in the future and probably there would Hero Types that I listed above to come. Just a guess but still.

What do you guys think about it? Is it advisable for Devs to make more heroes like these or would it be considered as a broken hero?

kimmy-1.png

Post time 2019-2-6 06:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think making heroes like Kimmy is unfair.
They literally just took Irithel and Layla in a room, make them do the fusion dance like DBZ and ta da Kimmy is here.  After the fusion damce, the dev then decided to add a pinch of Harley essence into her.

Comments

haha how true :)  Post time 2019-2-6 09:19 PM
Post time 2019-2-6 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-12-26 07:59 AM
Argricus replied at 2019-2-6 06:03 AM
I think making heroes like Kimmy is unfair.
They literally just took Irithel and Layla in a room, ma ...

You might be right with the fusion thing, but NO, devs was not unfair in making Kimmy. I would agree with you if Kimmy does auto aim, because she is TOTALLY OP if that's how she moves, but with how Kimmy is played, I don't think so. Have you played Kimmy? She is HARD to play bro, plus her damage is no longer that big...

if you did then I hope you were enlightened :)
Nice idea! I think with those concepts, MM will be on the top of the food chain again :) The only downside is  that it will bring chaos on picking heroes stage.
Post time 2019-2-6 02:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-2-6 10:02 AM
You might be right with the fusion thing, but NO, devs was not unfair in making Kimmy. I would agr ...

Well by unfair I meant it in a way that it makes other mm kinda obsolete (particularly irithel)
I'm currently in and out between mythic and legends as a solo quer. I havent met any nuub Kimmy so far -_-   .. And shes banned 65% of all my games.
 Author| Post time 2019-2-6 04:58 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-2-6 10:03 AM
Nice idea! I think with those concepts, MM will be on the top of the food chain again :) The only do ...

It would rather bring inbalance but hey its not bad to try

Comments

That is what I meant and yes in some situation imbalance team still do win matches, but not advisable.  Post time 2019-2-7 05:51 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Just bring the new heroes, here we are to stand! :) thank you for the challenge

Comments

haha thats right, i wonder if devs get an extra bonus payment when a here is bought haha :)  Post time 2019-2-7 08:36 PM
wait! it's hard to earn BP hahahaha bring new heroes, but lower the price or make BP earnings high hahaha  Post time 2019-2-7 05:52 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Burst damage type mm is really scary at late game.
That is why clint is most op mm in late game in 1v1.
if moscov cant knock back him, then its ggwp.
We need more mm who does not rely on attack speed.

Comments

his ultimate has burst damage. it is not basic attack or depends on attack speed.  Post time 2019-2-7 04:56 PM
How does Clint do burst damage? I'm sorry I want to learn burst damage.  Post time 2019-2-7 05:52 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 10:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-2-6 10:01 PM
Burst damage type mm is really scary at late game.
That is why clint is most op mm in late game in  ...

A mm that does not rely on attack speed... Hmm i could use that.
Post time 2019-2-7 05:47 AM | Show all posts
Argricus replied at 2019-2-6 02:41 PM
Well by unfair I meant it in a way that it makes other mm kinda obsolete (particularly irithel)
I' ...

well, yeah, because kimmy's 1st skill does a lot of damage in early game and shooting whilst moving is really outstanding for her. Irithel? uhmmm... maybe? but I doubt she killed the whole MM category.  For me Hanabi is still the best MM and I will choose her over Kimmy. Just my 2 cents though. Your opinion is cogent.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-30 03:34 AM GMT+8