Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 203|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Share] Tank Mage

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-5 01:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We have Lightning Mage Eudora, we have Fire Mage Valir, we hav Wind Mage Vale, we hav Non Elemental Mage Gord, we hav Ice Mage Aurora, we have Water Mage Kaditha, but..... I think we miss Earth. No Mage rule over Earth Element. So here my idea to share.

Roxie
Passive - Earth Armor.
Roxie gain 2 HP bonus for every 1 Mana increase. Every time Roxie use skill she gain Shield & reflect 20% normal atk to atcker when the shield active.

Skill 1 - Sinkhole
Turn target area into a Sinkhole that slow & drag any enemy to the center. The sinkhole last for 3s & deal minor dmg. If the enemy get into the center, he will be stunned for 1.5s & if the enemy moving while getting sinkhole slow effect, the enemy get hurt more.

Skill 2 - Stone Crush
Create 2 giant boulder on the left & right of target area & ram both boulder to each other crushing enemy get hit by it. Then the boulder become obstacle that trap the enemy inside. The obstacle have HP & both enemy & ally cant atk each other unless the obstacle is broken. The obstacle can be atcked by both enemy & ally.

Skill 3 - Summon Golem
Roxie call a giant Golem & ride the Golem (basically she become the Golem that move with ur control, not like vexana or Sun clone). Roxie gain shield equal to 100% HP (max Lv). The Golem last for 6s, immune to stun, but suffer 30% slow movement. The Golem keep slam the ground as he move, creating earthquake that deal dmg & slow the enemy greatly.

Basically her dmg is not devastating like any other Mage, but her special trait is to Tank & cc the enemy.

So, thats my idea & lets hear what u guys opinion.

Post time 2019-2-5 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Here is my honest opinion.
Skill 1 - OP
Skill 2 - OP
Skill 3 - Very OP
Still, good suggestion though

Basically without any modification, she would  be too OP.
Anywho, honestly I would like a Mage/Support. Since we already have heroes like Grock, having a Mage/Support is more appealing to me

Comments

Then wait for faramis, but he was change to pure mage though. By the way, you sarcasm is not good, because not all heroes that just recently released are OP. Have you used Vale??? Badang???  Post time 2019-2-6 06:19 AM
Post time 2019-2-5 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Argricus replied at 2019-2-5 04:54 PM
Here is my honest opinion.
Skill 1 - OP
Skill 2 - OP

Every hero they release is OP now, just for it to be relevant to the meta. If it isn't OP, then it's useless.

Welcome to Mobile Legends.

Comments

@starboi actually no, you just need a dictionary.  Post time 2019-2-11 03:36 PM
Your statements contradict each other LOLS making it irrelevant  Post time 2019-2-6 06:21 AM
Post time 2019-2-5 05:38 PM | Show all posts
dont earth .....
why not sand like Gaara .
Grock actually earth right ?

Comments

He was referring to mages :)  Post time 2019-2-6 06:22 AM
Post time 2019-2-5 06:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We got almost the same idea...
Post time 2019-2-5 11:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
maistral replied at 2019-2-5 04:57 PM
Every hero they release is OP now, just for it to be relevant to the meta. If it isn't OP, then it ...

The problem is not dmg like most OP new heroes.
The problem here is its abilities.

Even with low damage the abilities given here will be very OP. That is why I saod it will be OP
Post time 2019-2-6 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Argricus replied at 2019-2-5 11:47 PM
The problem is not dmg like most OP new heroes.
The problem here is its abilities.

Fair enough, this is true too.

I wonder how Faramis will fare, though.
Post time 2019-2-6 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Very creative but too OP :D

Comments

hahahaha  Post time 2019-2-6 07:33 AM
Fudge, after I sumbit my comment I noticed you already said "creative" hahaha because I just read "but too OP" hahahaha  Post time 2019-2-6 06:25 AM
hahahaha, but he is creative :)  Post time 2019-2-6 06:24 AM
Post time 2019-2-6 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Wow what an ultimate.
I love the ultimate.
If can spam ultimate with 40% CDR then bang.
Please upload a reference image and submit to in game cs as well.
Post time 2019-2-6 10:27 AM | Show all posts
CC+high damage+tank

Too op.Sorry
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-24 03:22 AM GMT+8