Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5940|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Mood] Is Hilda Underrated?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-5 02:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HildaTankter.png

Misconception

Hilda is one of the most underrated Hybrid Tank/Fighter so far this season. Hero Interest is slowly decreasing despite the fact that Hilda can be compared to Gatotkaca or Minotaur but on a different way. We'll discuss it in while. As of right now, Hilda is on the same rank with Belerick (A) well he is also underrated same case with Hilda and we are going to talk about it on a separate thread soon. The misconception of Hilda is she can either be a Tank or Fighter but mostly players tend to use her as a Fighter which technically the ideal role where in fact that she is more effective as a Tank (depending on the user). Checking her Basic Attributes, Hilda has HP and resistance compared to most pure tanks. Though, her skill set is not meant for team fighting nor deal a wide strong CC but with the right team strategy Hilda can harass either Marksman or Assassins or maybe both.

Fighter Set

Hilda with a Fighter set is too cliché. Going with Disable Strike talent is preferable and recommend for the reason that it can increase her 1st skill effect and the effect that triggers DS. Important task is to roam lanes as frequent as possible. Help out ganks and push towers. Utilize her mobility as tempting the enemy to battle or chase down the weakened. In regards to build set it always varies to the user or item choice. A tip is to item-counter the damage dealers.

Tank Set

Hilda as Tank isn't often used. We all know that it would be boring at first but once you have enough items to confidently harass the enemies you will like her more as the game progress. Key items would Oracle, Athena's Shield and Skyguardian Helmet/Immortality. I bet we all know the effects of those items and you can't argue it is suited for Hilda. This way she is effective on both ends but enduring most of the time. Primary target would always be Marksman and Assassins or Mage. Her mobility is superb as always plus health regen makes her even more amazing. All Talents under Tank are working fine with her but mostly it will change.

Not saying that Hilda as Tank is better than Fighter style or damage though. It's a matter of play style and in terms of effectiveness I would prefer Tank style and I recommend it for Solo queue players. Now, do you think that Hilda needs a Buff or a Nerf?

hilda.png

Post time 2019-2-5 02:03 AM | Show all posts
For me, Hilda is one of the most durable and tanky heroes out there which can deal huge damage as well. But sadly, there are things like meta ;c
Post time 2019-2-5 08:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2019-2-5 08:26 AM

Well She was the best tank fighter before until they removed her ability to sneak in and out fast.... They  made the Cd of her 1st Skill longer making her lousy as Most of the mages marksman nope all even tanks has blinks dashes and can even have Shields They killed hilda they make her more of a tank which is she never belonged to with her kit because its purely offensive she is not a tank who sets nah... she becomes bad at initiation because mostly of the things i said enemy has more dashes blink shields now when she goes in she has a little chance to go out because of her first skill nerf she even has no immune to slow her 1st skill is very useless to be honest if they only put back all the Cd of Hilda to Normal and Im sure she will be back to mete chasing sneaky mages and marksman.... I main hilda before but when the nerfs come in I despise her
Post time 2019-2-9 06:04 AM | Show all posts
hilda is just a sad story of what of balance changes can do to a hero
Post time 2019-2-9 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also when they changed oracle passive wich synergize with her passive everything went down...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-26 09:13 PM GMT+8