Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 124|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Community] Mute suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-5 01:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As you know , toxic increase among MLBB players.
It causes uneasiness among players.

My suggestion is :
Let us mute toxic player at hero pick stage.
Post time 2019-2-5 01:41 AM | Show all posts
I agree dats a good idea, or we can mute them anytime like in pubg. Ty for the suggestion.
Post time 2019-2-5 02:05 AM | Show all posts
There's no need to mute them at the hero picking phase because there's still a need for communication when picking heroes.
Post time 2019-2-5 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Mute is never a good idea. Communication is compulsory in this kinds of games.
Post time 2019-2-5 03:44 AM | Show all posts
in my case, I never know a player is toxic only until the game starts and people start chatting. - which is also easy to mute
Post time 2019-2-5 05:40 AM | Show all posts
I hate to disagree with the comments. I know communication is important, but I think, his suggestion is to have an option to just mute incoming messages from other players not to disable the chatting while picking heroes. I believe his argument is fair.
Post time 2019-2-5 06:37 AM | Show all posts
Yes, please. I'd love to see this implemented in the game. It doesn't have to be set as default.
I would turn it on when playing solo and turn it off when playing with friends.
Post time 2019-2-5 06:53 AM | Show all posts
I love your idea
Post time 2019-2-5 08:25 AM | Show all posts
Hero picking stage is very important.
I think this is not a wise idea to mute them in hero picking stage.
Just my personal opinion.
Post time 2019-2-5 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-2-5 11:29 AM

Communication is something necessary in game like ML so mute isn't the best solution. How about make a warning button at setting during match to report these toxic players and then the system itself will warn the toxic player to behave without expose the reporter . There will be a vote(like surrender), if 2 vote, the toxic player will get warned by the system and if get 3 vote and above, the system will mute the player(publicly). This can be apply to enemy team so even the toxic enemy can't communicate with us.
The one who get reported will not join the vote and if the toxic player has friends to back him up by not voting him, the one who make the report will have a mute option to mute the toxic player(only for him)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-19 05:17 PM GMT+8