Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 203|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Diggie's Passive Rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-4 08:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, as a diggie player I thought about some rework/adjustements to improve diggie's win rate

New Passive - E(gg)xperience:  diggie periodically spawns eggs around him, which can be picked from both allies and enemies.
Ally: the egg will heal for x amount and give some bonus exp or gold.
Enemy: the egg will reveal their position and slow for an x amount.
Cooldown 12/8/4 at level 1/4/8.

Skill 1: now reveals the area where casted.

Let me know if you like the changes, and up the post
Post time 2019-2-4 09:33 PM | Show all posts
I like the idea!
Post time 2019-2-5 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Oh boy Diggie! He has a useless passive along with Rafaela and Zhask. All three need rework on their passives.
Post time 2019-2-5 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Diggie's current passive is really useless, could be something more worked up ... taking advantage of so doing some reworks on heroes and skills, could do on it too
Post time 2019-2-5 02:46 AM | Show all posts
mlbb needs to stop with if your dead bla bla bla happens its a moba the main thing to do is to not die but your diggie reworks sounds great
Post time 2019-2-5 03:46 AM | Show all posts
bonus gold and exp is unnecessary but your idea is actually creative. I wish developers will consider that.
Post time 2019-2-5 06:42 AM | Show all posts
I agree to change the passive, because I don't see the relevance of Diggie getting assists while he's dead, c'mon where's the damage there???? I don't feel the satisfaction with my stats, because it seems that I really didn't do it.
Post time 2019-2-5 08:41 AM | Show all posts
yeah, i think diggie's egg form need rework skill that make him more be the real supporter. i really like when diggie can give damage in mayhem mode. but it's too OP. just make his egg's skill cam give buff to allies and give debuff to enemies. and give more damage. 5 per 0.5 second is too weak.

Comments

Yea, it's like they put a damage on it as a joke. The only use of it is to cancel recalls  Post time 2019-2-5 09:09 AM
Post time 2019-2-5 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Better and useful passive as i think of.
Lately players dont use support hero much because of meta heroes.
So buffing those support heroes can make the difference.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-19 04:20 PM GMT+8