Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 341|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Others] Announcement for my new series

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-2-4 04:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Halbikx at 2019-2-4 05:34 PM

Hello again everyone! I have an announcement to make about my new novel series that is coming soon! But before that, I'll have to explain some things about my other series 'The Land of Dawn'.

To all you readers wondering where the 7th chapter is, I've already scrapped it. The problem is, if I want to narrate the whole story of the ML timeline, I'll have to include every single hero. This can quickly become overwhelming for me since the ML devs are releasing heroes at such a high pace and I can't keep up with all of them. Originally, I had everything planned out, but the release of Lunox with a huge twist on the Twilight Orb caused my story to be irrelevant.

So, to counter this, I've made a new series that focuses less on the canon information and more on my imagination. The prologue will be released very soon and chapter one begins anytime this week. Since it's Chinese New Year and I gotta celebrate it, I won't be able to push out as much new chapters for the time being. Starting a new school year also means that exams will become harder and more work has to be done. So please, be patient with it.

This new series will include much longer chapters.

By the way, if any of you want to continue my other series, I greatly encourage you to if you are interested in writing it. Of course, credit will need to be due on the first 6 chapters, but you can use whatever you want on the rest. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

Post time 2019-2-4 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheEpicJobber at 2019-2-4 04:55 PM

No wonder I no longer heard about your lore about the Land of Dawn's Timeline. And btw, you are a Chinese from where?

Comments

im an indian living in the UK ,sorry for just poping in xD  Post time 2019-2-5 02:54 AM
Hi my countryman! I'm also a Malaysian Chinese too!  Post time 2019-2-4 05:40 PM
Chinese from Malaysia :)  Post time 2019-2-4 05:33 PM
Post time 2019-2-5 09:31 AM | Show all posts
If you can ask someone to Illustrate your story a bit then it would be nice.
There is a particular forum user who sketch a lot.
Perhaps you two can come up with some beautiful creation.
Good luck.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-28 10:47 AM GMT+8