Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 319|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

hello

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-23 11:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi im new to the moba genre , been playing for 2 weeks almost.  One of my buddies at work introduced me to it so i got a source of info.   im no.7 in my state with the balmond character so im assuming it must not be a very popular choice!  I started to learn tanking b/c my team always seemed to need a tank.  currently stuck in the master IV class...ill go on a winstreak to get to maaster III and then a loose streak right back down.  this game is fun b/c it is challenging and really does require balanced team play to win.   I recently had a game where my team won after an 18 pt deficit.  exciting!

starting to get a grasp on the early/mid/late game strategies and how to quickly gank and get back to my lane without missing a beat.   Still,  some of my adversaries have shown next level teamwork and can completely shut my team down with the right combos of players....franco and eudora can be devestating.   
Post time 2019-1-24 03:03 AM | Show all posts
hello and welcome to mlbb I guess..wow your already masters league that impressive considering your a complete newbie to mobas if you want to improve there are plenty of guides around the forum that you can check out which can help you improve as a player

TIPS:
1. in a moba its highly recommend that you know what every hero does this helps with decision making which prevents avoidable deaths
2.try not to die too much
3.remember kills dont win you games but destroying turrets do!
Post time 2019-1-24 03:05 AM | Show all posts
hello there,
cool, i remember good old days.
when most of the heroes you can see are
zilong, miya, balmond, tigreal, layla, clint, bruno, alucard, rafaela, eudora, bane, franco, saber, karina, alice and akai. hahaha this are the heroes that is hard to pick in a rank match now a days. maybe alice can still be picked with no violent reaction in your team mate hahaha. but sometimes i still pick eudora and bruno and lately i use saber hahaha my team trash talk me. but atleast we won the game hahaha

Comments

i don't get it ??  Post time 2019-1-25 12:09 AM
THE DEVELOPERS... :@  Post time 2019-1-24 12:00 PM
Post time 2019-1-24 05:29 AM | Show all posts
My advised to you is to watch youtube for gameplays and tips. Plus, ask questions here ALWAYS and we'll do our best to answer all of it. :)
 Author| Post time 2019-1-24 05:49 AM | Show all posts
one thing i cant figure out how to take off auto lock onto the enemy minions , sometimes in a team fight i use my charge attack and it reverses me the other way from enemy player to attack a stupid minion!   Also, i saw in a youtube vid a player who was using the charge attack for balmond to quickly escape but it seems i cant change any setting to make this happen.  Am i missing something here?   Thanks for the welcome
Post time 2019-1-24 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Hello welcome to the forum
Please follow rules and regulations and enjoy your stay
Join our official discord server for pre mate team mates for rank/classic here
https://discordapp.com/invite/dKVXuHU

Also check our portal for tons of game resources like guides, tutorial, troubleshooting guide, fan arts, new hero suggestions and many more here
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/portal
Post time 2019-1-24 11:28 AM | Show all posts
hi advice to you will be first of all learn the basic like what does the role matters like you use tank what does the tank play role its protect the teammates from enemy right likewise learn each role and learn from your mistake too and try to not make more mistakes.
its MOBA and also i would recommend watch youtube it helps a lot.
Post time 2019-1-24 11:36 AM | Show all posts
timostheos replied at 2019-1-24 05:49 AM
one thing i cant figure out how to take off auto lock onto the enemy minions , sometimes in a team f ...

you can direct your skills.. if you click buttons just like that, sometimes the target isnt the one you want.. but if you click and drag, you can aim where your skills, dashes, and directions.. dragging buttons also works on some battle spell, like flicker and retribution..

and dont forget to check settings, control settings.. there is an option there that can make you manually lock enemy heroes, or minions, or turret.. xD
Post time 2019-1-24 09:47 PM | Show all posts
wow. that is some good progress you are doing there for a starter. good job.

try playing around with the settings area to change the auto lock to manual lock depends on your liking.

manually controlling which target to attack will greatly help focus on a target specially if you want to push turret first ^__^

have fun and enjoy.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-28 10:59 PM | Show all posts
i kind of geeked out this weekend and played 60+ games :)  i had some great matches ...i dont know how big the player base is but i definitely played with and against a bunch of the same players.  I made it up to master I  at one point but am back down a bit now. im #2 rank in MA with balmond but i think i need to start learning some new characters.  I bought kaja wich was probably a mistake lol....see u on the battle field
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 03:38 PM GMT+8