Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1305|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Diamond Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-23 10:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2019-1-24 12:47 AM

banner2.png

First time topping up diamonds? Or maybe trying to make the most out of it? Well don't worry because here is an article on how you guys can make the most out of your diamonds be it a minor purchase or in bulk.

Before we get to the actual guide on how you can make the most out of your diamonds here are some diamond related events that you should both look out and consider for.

Various Diamond Related events:

1)Diamond recharge event- This event basically gives you additional goodies just by topping up certain amounts. So if you're not in a rush about buying certain skins then you could consider topping up around this time.

2)Diamond refund event- you get refund that ranges from 0-40% of what you spent during the duriation of the event depending if you manage to guess the correct number and depending on how close you are to the number would determine the % of your refund

So the first few things you would want to consider would be the following:

A)If you are buying in bulk then you might want to consider either spending that extra on a higher offers as these would relatively give you more bonus diamonds and would more or less equal to a 2nd purchase of a small amount of purchase

B)If you are just buying enough diamonds for that certain skin then you might want to consider getting it on sale or rather saving it up for any future diamond related events

C)Diamond refund event comes on a regular basis, you can make the most out of your diamonds by spending it when this event goes live as a chance for a rebate is a huge deal for players be it a frequent diamond spender or once in a while spender.

D)Starting out on the game? Don't waste your diamonds on purchasing heroes or emblems as you will eventually get this once you reach a certain point. Besides there are various ways that you can farm/attain these without spending actual money on it. You can attain these much easier by participating in various events that would usually occur as well as spending your in-game tickets on the lucky wheel or emblem chests. While heroes, you would have to bare with what you buy and get but eventually you will get these if you play longer. So overall its best if you spend your diamonds on the skins you would want rather than attainable heroes and emblem fragments thru playing.

E)Wanting that epic skin in the lucky box events but don't have enough to get one? Well if you are patient enough, they would usually release these again at a cheaper price which is 2,000 diamonds that guarantees you atleast one of the few epic skins that you do not own. The catch is that you get it by random so if you have the extra diamonds its best that you collect the purchasable ones before availing these. If not then feel free to take the risk, you'd more or less get the same value either way.

F)Check the fragment shops from time to time wherein the skins you can purchase here should be the skins you should be avoiding purchasing using your diamonds as why waste your diamonds when you can technically get it for "free".

G)You can save up your tickets for the lucky wheel and wait for the skin you want to get in this spin cycle wherein once it is in the cycle for the week, might as well invest all your tickets there rather than spending your diamonds.

H)Never waste your diamonds on changing the discount sets at the discount events, although it maybe 10 diamonds per change it is still an amount worth valueing. Unless of course you get the 50% discount then might as well search for the skin you want the most. But be warned that after 10 changes, the cost will go up to 20 per change until you reach the limit.

So overall these are some things you should keep in mind when spending your diamonds and when not to spend them. As well as some things to consider when buying and using them.
Post time 2019-1-24 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for posting this.
I did post but long time ago.
but i missed some topics i think your one filled in.
like the diamond refund event i think.
My one link here.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... nd%2Bbuying%2Bguide

I still dont know who did the banner but it was nice hehehhehe.
Post time 2019-1-24 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Thanks!
That help me!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-22 04:19 AM GMT+8