Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3301|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] [TwT] How not to Match Making?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-22 01:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2019-1-23 07:40 PM

TWT2.png

How not to Match Making

Its been apparent that this is the worst word that anyone can come across in the universe of Mobile Legends. The universe to which this game revolves and constantly revolving to its unnerving problem that has been going for several months.

Match Making is the time where each player will be randomly (or so they say) paired with those who are on queue within that time so that they will be able to match and play right away. And that's what we think. It is a randomly generated algorithm that we can digress from the exploits that has been going on to which it is widely abused by most and well-known (or so they call themselves) players within this Universe.

It is the exploit to which they want to gain the upper hand than those who wants to play for themselves (to which we call Solo Queue or so) but ended up with the abusers of this broken (somewhat I guess) Match Making scheme.

Why tho? They play and use this exploit with players that they are confident to play with and very well verse with their gameplay style thus making their team (somewhat) unbeatable (they say).

Of course it is natural for us to gain confident in each matches if our teammates are experienced with their game style with yours and have a good game rhythm.

With the recent update for this current running issue to counter this exploit, can we say that this issue has been fixed already?

Are we confident enough to say that if we are just against other solo players than these so-called exploiters, we can win the Match?

Is it really the match making that has the problem or is there an unknown force that has been lurking that brought us demise to our time in leisure.

So, how not to match making?

Post time 2019-1-25 05:42 AM | Show all posts
I'm very confused on this
With the recent update for this current running issue to counter this exploit, can we say that this issue has been fixed already?
What change?
 Author| Post time 2019-1-25 11:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kimez0r replied at 2019-1-25 05:42 AM
I'm very confused on thisWhat change?

The queue system to avoid seeing players matched up..
Post time 2019-1-26 03:20 AM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2019-1-25 11:43 PM
The queue system to avoid seeing players matched up..

Well, is this an advanced or original server change?
Because I didn't realize any changes on the original server.
Post time 2019-1-26 05:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kimez0r replied at 2019-1-26 03:20 AM
Because I didn't realize any changes on the o ...

To limit the match making problem to only a 2-2 occurrence is a mistake. There are other problems going on as well. But answering the topic at hand, I must say we haven't seen any changes in match making so far. So no, the problem hasn't been solved yet. And yes, there's more to be done.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-26 07:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kimez0r replied at 2019-1-26 03:20 AM
Because I didn't realize any changes on the o ...

If you are legend or mythic, it shows different... Not like the default..

On high ranks, only your box will be shown upon matching up
Post time 2019-2-8 02:00 AM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2019-1-26 07:44 PM
If you are legend or mythic, it shows different... Not like the default..

On high ranks, only you ...

So, something is wrong, because I'm legend, and this just work with have some mythic in room

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-4-19 04:35 PM GMT+8