Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 185|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Shop] It Think Its time to Rework Saber Legend Skin.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-17 08:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Nicky_veronica at 2019-1-17 08:19 PM

Hi guys,

i'm here again with a new suggestion with saber legend skin i think its bit outdated as many of the epics skin is better then the saber legend skin so here is the idea of how we can take idea of the skin please look at the image that i provoided in the post i would love to see his legend skin rework.

as a saber main i would request all the #Saber_rework join me in this and support my post.

saber idea

saber idea
Post time 2019-1-17 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Second that!

We both have the same mind. I already made a same thread like this before. Legendary Skin Saber Needs Rework. ASAP!
Post time 2019-1-17 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Indeed.. even gord legend isnt as fancy as akai epic hahahaha nowhere close... hahahaha xD
Post time 2019-1-17 08:43 PM | Show all posts
moonton has many skins that must to rework bcos of low 3d. example : slayla starlight, clint's , miya ordinary skin, eudora's, rafaela's. and many more
 Author| Post time 2019-1-17 08:47 PM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2019-1-17 08:43 PM
moonton has many skins that must to rework bcos of low 3d. example : slayla starlight, clint's , miy ...

okay yes i agree with your point all i'm saying is that Saber legend skin is the first legend skin in the game and many of the epic skin looks better the his legend skin so it needs rework as a legend skin it must be something like wow or cool at the first sight of the people.
so i'm saying is that please rework #saber_legend.
Post time 2019-1-18 09:34 AM | Show all posts
we already got many request from saber users.A
And as the game evolves, i have to say the saber skin animation and skin looks a but outdated.
Thanks for your suggestion. Please submit this to in game cs as well.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-18 03:20 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-18 09:34 AM
we already got many request from saber users.A
And as the game evolves, i have to say the saber skin ...

of course mate
Post time 2019-1-23 02:59 AM | Show all posts
before reworking saber lets buff saber first. Poor saber lol just bring back his old life steal for BLA and he will be balance
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-13 12:50 AM GMT+8