Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Tyler.Xu
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback&Reward Board[past~04.18](Dev Reply 04.25)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-3-23 04:29 PM | Show all posts
If ya would ban cheaters permamently that would be great.
@Tyler.Xu
Post time 2019-3-23 10:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2019-1-27 08:13 PM
I only got 100 diamonds...  but anyways thanks tried the unlucky box and yeah all fragments hahaha a ...

Join me
Post time 2019-3-24 09:16 AM | Show all posts
After the last update i have lagged so much.
Post time 2019-3-27 01:57 AM | Show all posts
We are currently working on fixing Lolita's skill 1, which is a bug.

When this will be fixed? We want the two steps of skill 1 back for Lolita. Damage buff  is unnecessary for a tank.
Post time 2019-3-27 11:53 AM | Show all posts
updated needs, check out the interface control, when u target a hero and monster, is so difficult keep control.
Post time 2019-3-27 03:48 PM | Show all posts
wow nice. it took me a while to read it all but i finally finished lol. Great to see that our voices are being herd.
Post time 2019-3-28 09:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Be aware
Post time 2019-4-3 03:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-12-26 01:52 AM

Still waiting for permabans for constant feeders.

Ok, time to get stuff right @Tyler.Xu , since you literally fail at balancing heroes and improving the gameplay for others, which have been disrupted by feeders and hackers, I give you a complete list what heroes need nerfs and what to do with cheaters.

Kimmy
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=69649&extra=page%3D1
Her ability to autoattack while being very mobile is very broken, yes there is CC and etc. but not every team has a CC to disable her mobile attacks, nerf her movement speed while attacking by 10-20%, making it easier for others to deal damage onto her.

Karina/Aldous
Instead of being immune to physical attacks, Aldous and Karina gain only a 75% damage reduction to physical attacks, allowing physical damage dealers to do at least something against those two.

Karina
Reduce her movement speed from her first skill to 20%.

Angela
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=69586&extra=page%3D1
Reduce stacks/damage/slows and increase cooldown on ultimate.

Uranus
Nerf his insane regen, even with Demon Hunter Sword he heals like a maniac.

MVP/Gold-Medal on losing team
Doesn't recieve a star point loss, it feels disencouraging to give everything yet you lose because your team feeds enemy like warrior players.
Feeding/Cheating
Ban feeders from the current season for a week for repeated feeding, and reset the rank of cheaters and ban em.

CC-Combos
Add a CC-Immunity for 0.5-1sec after being CCed, those combos are annoying to face.

Post time 2019-4-6 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Loli's first skill has a bug? I thought it was fine, it still need buff though (maybe 0.5s cdr per level). Btw, her skill 2 duration is too short.
Post time 2019-4-13 09:58 AM | Show all posts
can you make an Item that has this description if possibe ? (+10% spell vaamp, +10 magic penitration, -3% magic power ) -3% magic power for balancing the spell vamp + magic penitration.
-Using Secret shop: +10 magic penitration
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 01:20 PM GMT+8