Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 22232|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Feedback&Reward Board[2018.12.24~2019.2.18](new update on 2019.02.18)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-14 11:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Title

Feedback&Reward Board[12.24~12.30]

Dear all,

Devs have been kept focusing on community feedback of MLBB. Thanks for you guys' feedback, and we'll send 200 tickets by mail in game as a gift to show our thanks. If you have any feedback,pls feel free to contact the customer service at the lobby in the game, or just post in the Forum to tell us what you are thinking about.

Here is the selected user list:

We appreciate the feedbacks from the community members below, we have already PM-ed you, please provide us your server ID and game ID in PM, we will issue some small gifts as appreciation. Valid within 7 days.

199***725 5**5 whi*****ood - Reddit
    84***127 2**0 nu***up - Reddit
    189***962 6**9 Cl***e#1**0 - Discord
    47***966 2**8 Di***nd_12****1#4**5 - Discord
    341***783 3**8  K***x#9**7 - Discord
    57***669 2**3 v**i#5**3 - Discord
    45***284 2**2 [EXO] R***X#2**6 - Discord
    629***23 2**4 L**ny#0**2 - Discord
            ..(dtp1.11-1.17)1.29..
    28424097 5009 ꧁✵ɢ***øя✵꧂#3**8 Discord
    46944217 2078  r**ul#3**1 Discord
    89398445 5019  λΙα****rχ#3**2 Discord
    69962994 2128  Fr***evil#0**0  Discord
    196129766 9020 хт***ra魔王#6**9 Discord
    226805449 3510 Boy****ebus Forum

Forum OjciecPijus (change'e)  borgasm 8731372  6012
      Forum BD007 35746720 2057
      Reddit abdel1touimi For Rafaela’s suggestion  IGN : PassPar2 ID : 9447924 Server ID : 4008
       Reddit (user refused)
            有一个reddit用户对奖励表示感谢,并拒绝提供个人账号信息,希望保持匿名状态。

Discord ꧁✵ɢɨɮɮøя✵꧂#3278 28424097 5009
            Discord ratul #3201 46944217 2078
            Discord λΙαsταιrχ#3512  89398445 5019
            Discord FrozenDevil#0210 69962994 2128
            Discord хтc | Asura魔王#6399  196129766 9020
            Forum - - -
            Forum Boy4ILoveBeebus  226805449 3510
            Reddit fan  - - -

------------

Game ID: 659***68 (2**8) -  Discord user
Game ID: 119***03 (3**7)- Reddit user
Game ID: 165***00 (3**4) Forum user
Game ID: 684***90 (2**6) Discord user
Game ID: 525**08 (2**6)Discord username: E**i#6**3
Game ID: 301****00 (3**8) Discord username:  Bl**k#3**5
Game ID: 507***27 (3**7) Discord username: V**de#8**5

2019.1.17:

199606725 5215 u/whitedevilblood - Reddit
            84879127 2220 u/nuoplup - Reddit
            189133962 6079 Clique#1970 - 349541414729941004 - Discord
            47373966 2078 Diamond_1221311#4795 - 261469580415860737  - Discord
            341791783  3668 Kodex#9957- 363219536406773760   - Discord
            elva:
            57503669 2213 vivi#5523 - Discord
            45***284 2**2 [EXO] RyanX#2446 - Discord
            62968723 2024 Loony#0232  - Discord

--- older times

199606725 5215 whi****ood - Reddit
            84879127 2220 nu***up - Reddit
            189133962 6079 Cl***e#1**0 - Discord
            47373966 2078 Di***nd_12****1#4**5 - Discord
            341791783 3668  K***x#9**7 - Discord
            57503669 2213 v**i#5**3 - Discord
            45074284 2062 [EXO] R***X#2**6 - Discord
            62968723 2024 L**ny#0**2 - Discord

199606725 5215
            189133962 6079
            84879127 2220
            47373966 2078
            341791783 3668
            57503669 2213
            45074284 2062
            62968723 2024

115***287 2**0 Bo***ob#1529 -discord
            84**024 3**3 N**SR  -discord
            849**24 3**3 N**SR  -discord
            p**1 -discord
            946***00 6**4  Sy**zo#6**3  -discord

Bobibob#1529 - 172043905775304704  -discord  115760287 2230
            Username: NoSSR  ID: 330969920772767744 -discord 8498024 3013
            NoSRR - 330969920772767744  -discord 8498024 3013
            Username: pur1 ID: 128732098105180160 -discord
            Sy**zo#6**3 - 437194587925118976  -discord 94644100 6024

奖励名单:
            115760287 2230
            8498024 3013
            8498024 3013
            94644100 6024
            ***缺省***

For those who have advance server account, please play and experience the game regularly, feedback will be rewarded. While those players without advance server account, please pay attention to account page, we will open it irregularly.

And here are some ideas we'll work on about:

Right now you need to switch to Japanese language to be able to get hero voices in Japanese. Add an option where we can switch to Japanese voice in the options even if we are in English language. I think some of use here are Anime watchers and find Japanese voices cool and we would greatly appreciate it.

Stay tuned.

A user has made this suggestion due to the fact that on his graphic settings he cannot turn lite mode off. when asked for his phone version, he said he is using Samsung Galaxy S3. he says he cannot disabe lite graphic mode.

We will update this next week. Players will be able to choose whether to use the Lite Mode or not.

Give one skin for free at new year. skin below 299. chosen by the user.

More events will be coming soon.

remove snowballs from survival mod

We will continue to observe it.

Add "i'll take tower damage" as quick chat

Stay tuned.

add more chat rooms in mlbb. im sick of these "sex chat" and auto scroll thing.

We will check it and try to optimize it.

Whenever the game crashes during the hero picking phase, make it so a most used hero is used with the most used emblem spell.

Stay tuned.

Add mastery skin for completing mastery task. requirements: you must complete all the hero mastery task and reach expert. not complete all hero, but complete all mastery task for 1 hero to claim his/her skin. just like hilda's skin for mentor and apprentice task. In addition to this suggestion: a new skin questline opens after a player reaches 500 matches with a hero, completes the hero mastery tasks, has achieved hero mastery (5000 mastery points). the skin questline has tasks that take longer to complete than regular mastery tasks, and when completed, it will reward the player with hero's release date skin and will replace the expert badge with a special badge (which can be seen during the hero loading screen)

Please stay tuned as we will add some rewards just like these

Change Khufra's voice to be more viscious and Egyptian. his voice is like Belericks

Stay tuned.

Fanny's cable is abnormal

We will fix it in the next update ,thank you for your feedback.

Natalia is one of the fastest hero who can roam around the map. But Map always detect Natalia very late. e.g. I saw Natalia at the bot lane. Then, she hid and appeared again in the bot lane on the map when she is at mid lane. This only happens in real game though. Didn't work in custom mode. Anyone experiencing this?

We will check it and try to optimize it.

We buy so many skins and there are some way we can show them more. Like in battle history instea of showing default skin, the game can show the skin we have used in that game. Same goes for battle too. Instead of showing default skin in map, the game can show the skin we are using. Another suggestion regards of trial card we dont want to use or dont have that skin. Is there any way to sell those because we have better skin of that hero already.

Stay tuned.

They should update the layla bunny skin since they r updating other skin of her..the reason is that her graphics does not match anymore with the game..it looks so low quality...not smooth...pls mlbb can u do that..n also it is in rare fragment shop so pls make it special

Stay tuned.

"the new invalid system is terrible. extreme terrible. people dont like the line up in draft, they just go invalid it. thats such a waste of time of the opposite team. lots of people do that because the solo players dont know how to ban/pick and end up with bad line up so they just make it invalid. you should make it that if a person afk in team during draft, they cannot invalid it before 5min not 3min. so it gives time for enemy if enemy knows they afk, they can just push mid and clear game. otherwise its just time wasting. already takes 10min to find a match in aus server, then play an invalid match. so terrible!"

Thank you for your feedback, we will continue to observe and try to optimize it.

Can moonton censor the word 'BOCAH' (means "kid" in Indonesian, considered as rude) in every game mode

Thank you for your feedback, we will block the word in the next update.

Please uncensor these words in some situations.Some proper words can't be used because there is an element of the censored words. Teme > Temen (indonesian for friend). Dang > Badang. Pons > Irresponsible. Mond > Balmond. Swap (for swapping in draft pick) . Oral > Mroral . FK > AFK

Thank you for your feedback, we will do some special handling for these words.

Make an option in practise mode that allows to remove all minions and also an option where you can practise with a bot or with a human. you can enable close lane on the settings to remove minion in practise mode, but I dont like the bot when i chase him, he will run back inside the tower. vs ai mode bots are better than the one in practise mode

We will fix this problem,thank you for your feedback.

When viewing the History tab, if we’re using skin then please show the character display card accordingly to match the skin. Right now it’s just showing the standard display card. It’s a really nice-to-have feature for people who bought skins and may tempt us buy more skins in the future.

Stay tuned.

Make Rafeala's heal/damage proportionate to her HP rather then her magic power. A big issue with Rafaela is that when you pick Rafaela and build tank you give up on a ton of healing potential and when you build mage (to increase the heal), you become more squishy. I think it'd benefit her a ton and make her somewhat more viable if she was tankier and was able to heal more since she seems to be only committed to healing per her kit.

Stay tuned.

Add bushes near the base for Natalia and Hilda

We will enhance both Natalia and Hilda in Brawl Mode,thank you for your feedback.

Please seperate the messages send and the notification from the game. it is hard to communicate with the team

We will look into the situation and consider about the optimization.Thank you for your feedback.

Estes is very underrated hero. Although his healing abilities are perfect, but he can be countered easily with anti-regen items. He also lacks mobility. Increasing his healing will make him OP. But if he gets a little buff to mobility, he can be a really good support again. When casting skills, he stops for a moment. My suggestion is, don't make him stop when he uses healing skill. But keep the stopping of s2. It will balance the slow effect with his stopping moment.

Stay tuned.

Please add another use of XP after level 30 Like 20xp per magic dust or ticket

Stay tuned.

Instead of showing low quality model when downloading resources, it should just be splash art showing up. because the low quality model is really weird

Stay tuned.

Please adjust the position of this icon, it is blocking some heroes' face

It has been fixed ,thank you for your feedback.

Remove that when someone dies as revived and the death counts from Faramis ultimate skill

We have fixed it in patch 1.3.50, thank you for your feedback.

Is it possible to add 1,5 sec CC control immunity during apo wings passive works ?This item got very big nerf. Nobody use it now. My suggestion : Bring back old apo wings or add 1,5 sec CC immunity. By the way, Why do admins not interest with items ? I didnt see new item long time. We would like to see an item which against CC controls. There is no any anti-cc option in ML.Only diggie.But people dont like to play diggie for one skill.It is not interested hero. Purify is already useless as you know.I dont even want to speak about poor purify. If developer create an option against CC , i know many old hero will be useful again. No need work on every old hero. Just give us an item.

Stay tuned for new gear.

As more heroes join in the game (the latest is Kadita as of now since 12-18-2018), Layla is becoming weaker to counteract with other heroes. For my experience using her, I like her passive but then I keep on losing each match whenever I use her because her skills I think she should deserve to be revamped (aside from her skins being remodeled).

We will take a look into it ,thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us able to switch off chat conversation in order to avoid negative conversation and harassment

We will keep optimizing the chat environment, thank you for your feedback.

3(dtp1.11-1.17)1.29

1.I cannot believe Moonton had the audacity to nerf Lolita’s S1 before they release her skin this feb, I mean how can a player be so dumb that they need to simplify it with an auto attack? Also I noticed her S1 I was using it to Natalia but her smoke made her immune, was it always like that ? Idek, but this rework is whack ! Please help us fix this tomfoolery. 2. I've been using Lolita for 1500 matches, she is my main. This recent update is ridiculous, changing the stun trigger to normal attack button delays her stun. Her shield and reflect damage duration is now ridiculously reduced. With her ultimate that can be easily cancelled, 2 second for full ultimate stun, no healing ability, average defense, she is now as useless as a punching bag. She's not even the current meta (John, Grock, Mino?), you want to make her obsolete? Return her old skills, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? LEAVE HER ALONE! 3.bring back 1st skill Lolita which can single target stunned enemy. Many other suggestions came in about Lolita, all suggesting to revert her skill 1 back.

We are currently working on fixing Lolita's skill 1, which is a bug.

Please add ‘Attack the crab’ in the quick chat

Thank you for your feedback

Full screen entrance for epic skins like Karrie and Gatot

Thank you for your feedback, please stay tuned

add an energy regen item in brawl fanny's energy runs out way too fast and fanny becomes useless in brawl mode

Her energy regen is already buffed in brawl mode

Testing new heroes in classic can affect your win rate and with a low win rate no one takes you serious in rank

Please make a "show online" or "show offline" button. Many time I log in just to check something and not play and people start inviting me like crazy. Then its seems rude to reject their requests.

Rework Clint Sun And Sand as well as Guns and Roses/Cannon and Roses. They're fingers are obnoxiously huge and the models are outdated.

Please stay tuned

Inventory gets full and people forget to activate it when they already own the skin.

Please stay tuned

Optimize Lapu-Lapu passive description. Lapu-Lapu will stack up to 5 blessings of bravery upon hitting enemy with skills. The next basic attack at max stacks will generate a shield 500~1200 points which scales with level and deal additional damage but can not be critical. The current one is VERY MISLEADING AND INACCURATE.

We have already fixed this issue in the advanced server, thank you for your feedback.

What I mean by this is right now it is only possible to creat builds with the highest tier items. For example, I can only equip max level jungle item on my build. I can only equip clock of destiny. But for brawl, I want to get elegant gem first. I never want to get max jungle item first, I’d rather have the first jungle tier item, then boots. Speaking of boots, sometimes I’d like to change what kind of boots I buy so I’d like to equip just the generic boots as my first item and then decide. Can we have the ability to create builds with items of any tier? It’s so annoying to be really focused in the game to then find out that you spent all your gold getting max tier jungle item.

Please stay tuned

[Gameplay] Conquest of down event bad time play so the event allows you to play 2 hours every 2 days .. thats shhit and nabs players dont understand when u say to them surr at 5th min dont waste time with long games every game gives you medals ... its so hard to collect medals like this

[policy] Severe Punishments and Toll Mild punishments or low credits toll won't convince the player that violated a law to change or improve her/his performance at all. I've thought of making these tolls or punishments a little bit more impeccable. After the 1.3.14 patch back in October, we had some major adjustments on the game including the system changes. That day I thought Idlers, salty players, griefers, intentional feeders etc. would somehow change because of the system adjustments. But still they managed to bypass the point where they were about to get a temp ban or get to the point where they'll think of improving their performance. AFK players get their credit score deducted by 5 points, excluding the verified reports others made...which only deducts 2 - 4 points it depends on how many people reported the afk player. Which still is easy for the guy/gal to get his/her credit scores back by just playing in the VS A.I mode, which is fine...but the way their credit scores get deducted by like a few amount is not good at all. Here's an example if you do not know what I mean: A player left the match intentionally, because he/she got pissed at his/her own teammates either for not playing well, trashtalking, etc. His/her credit score got deducted 5 points for leaving the match, and another 2 points because his/her teammate reported him/her. So that leaves his/her credit score to 93. Below 90 the player won't be able to play rank matches. But the player would not think of improving his/her performance well by preventing playing rank matches with poor internet connections, feeding un-intentionally or intentionally, blaming and trashtalking his/her teammates for not playing well like him/her etc. The player will just play some classic, brawl or vs a.i matches to get his/her credit score back. Doing this the player will do the same thing over and over again (Grief in serious matches). I've thought of increasing the credit toll. Increasing the time on when the player can get to play a match again. Some serious warnings for the player to notice. This includes: Idling, Not entering a match, Feeding intentionally, Trash talking, Griefing, Poor performance and more. I'd say -10 Points for Idling/AFK, Trash talking, and Feeding Intentionally and Poor performance -5 for Not Entering the match (This could prevent game exploiters) Let's maintain a Family Friendly and Balanced Community!

As you know hilda got a big nerf at past. Was it necessary moonton ?? Really ? You are perfect on killing a hero I do not know how you decide nerf or buff a hero. Hilda was a pretty hero.She was my only tank. There is tank picking problem in the game and you nerf every tank hero. There are many super op hero which really deserve to be nerfed but you dont nerf. When a tank hero become a bit op , you nerf it fastly.But harith is op since you create it or aldous or lunox or gusion.Why dont you nerf those heroes ? I really would like to meet with leader developer.I would like to know how they decide nerf a hero or buff by which reasons and mind.. I repeat again.Remove forgotton heroes or buff.I am sad when i see them.I hate your new op heroes. #bringbackhilda

We will adjust it in next main release

I just feel it unfair for people who have afk players in their team, and the compensation is just too low. The punishments for afk'er now: Ye you can basically say there's no punishments for them. The compensation now: 50 protection points (what the hell man) Below is my suggestion: The punishments: If the team won, the afk player lose one star and all his star points and protection points will be removed. If the team lost, the afk player lose two stars and all his star points and protection points will be removed. The compensation for those who have afk in their team: If the team lost, compensation will be given according to their performance in game. The MVP will gain 50% of their protection points bar Gold will gain 40% of their protection points bar Silver will gain 30% of their protection points bar Bronze will gain 20% of their protection points bar

We are working on improving the mechanism. Thank you for your feedback

After seeing so many leaked of upcoming skins especially epic skins (the lucky box one). I'm really impressed, but at the same time I'm also disappointed. This game is evolved now. In term graphic and animations. It's getting better and better. I just re-watched again previous epic skins that already released. From Karina Doom Duelist, Akai Imperial Assassin, Martis God of War, Gatotkaca Sentinel, Moskov Twilight Dragon. Those skins deserved to be epic, the animation and skill effects are top notch. But my disappointment about this.. Compared to those skins, Legendary Skin especially Saber "Code Name: Storm" looks so pathetic. In this case, I just ignore the other two: Miya & Gord, because those skins are still recent. Code Name: Storm is the first legendary skin, and for sure it's considered as old skin, maybe it's already 2 years since it released. And remember, legendary skin is the most expensive one also. Myself, already owned this skin, but after seeing several new epic skins, I just thought legendary skin now isn't worth to be called a legendary. Sad. Couple times ago I just watched Karrie upcoming epic skin "Hawkwatch". Its design looks really similar with legendary Saber especially its wings. And also recent epic skin Gatotkaca Sentinel also looks similar. Seriously?! It will make Legendary Skin Saber more pathetic. Some of us know Alucard will get Legendary Skin also.. But before that happens, please.. I demand to rework Saber Legendary Skin. I realized that skin rework is not the priority one, because still there's another issues that must be fixed like bug, matcmaking, hero balancing, etc. At least this one can be included in dev agenda. If Legendary Skin Saber will get rework. I have some references for that.

I propose a complete overhaul of the jungle creeps/areas and the introduction of a legitimate jungle role. Here are some reasons why: Better understanding of hero roles Rework of jungle items that include acceptable effects and passives. Better distribution of gold and exp amongst teammates More organized composition, such as carry-type heroes like Leomord having a solo lane. If you're a carry hero, it is your job to do just that: carry your team or be a prominent force in team fights. That means getting as much gold and as much xp as possible, but as well as staying alive. Having a solo lane allows that to happen at a more productive rate. Roam. Roaming enables tanks and supports to aid other lanes, gank, and offer vision on the map. Since they aren't getting much gold due to letting the carries lane and last hit creeps, tanks and supports should be offered better ways to get gold themselves. For example, a support item that offers certain benefits that fit a supporting role. With a jungle role, the jungler will be able to gank, provide vision support of their own, well as pressure to the enemy laners, or even the enemy jungler. They are essential in securing objectives such as towers and the Turtle/Lord. And many jungler-types have great carry potential, especially heroes like Gusion, Fanny, or Helcurt. So in effect, the organization, as for as team composition and map placement, should be: 1-1-1 + Jungler + Roam. To have a better assurance of all carries having an appropriate lane, have certain heroes adhere to similar lane matchups such as having someone like Aldous always landing on the "Non-Turtle Lane". A better way to prepare this would be to include it in the outline map in the hero selection screen. But regardless, players should be able to determine which lane is the Turtle lane right as the game begins, as always. Now, as for as the jungle itself: I do not think the crab should be available for the enemy to steal. I'd suggest moving the crab(and rework the crab itself completely) to the rest of the jungle. Just like the current setup, there would still be two jungle areas. I propose the classic Red buff and Blue buff monsters that are centered around the smaller, individual jungle creeps in their own respective jungle areas. Both jungles should give the same amount of gold and exp. How much that would be is up for later discussion and much further analysis of the general game flow compared to progression rate of junglers vs laners. The jungles also shouldn't be as easily accessible to enemies. This would require a rearrangement of some areas of the map layout itself. Which would be recommended. Now, of course jungle invasions should still be very much doable. But the pathway to jungles should be positioned in a more "guarded way" I believe. Such as the lone spider creep that is by itself. Perhaps in closer proximity to the others. I'm sure there can be other ideas added to make this entire suggestion even better, so this is just the start of it. Feel free to offer you input, whether you support this idea, or are against it. If you're against it, it'd be great if you could offer some reasons as to why you are.

End

Post time 2019-1-21 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Why there is no reward for activ users on forum? Where can i find that discort?
Post time 2019-1-29 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Squad Match Idea

How about the game will have a squad match? Wherein it must be full 5
Members squad team for match, a logo in the Squad background info if
the squad reach the permanent points of playing as a team to get the
logo & a rewards that can only be obtain if they will be playing as
full 5 team squad? just for more exciting part on the non-pro & pro
players. Im sure more players will be excited to play as a team,create
squads & play.
Post time 2019-1-18 12:43 AM | Show all posts
as indonesian, please dont censor the word "bocah", i think thats not rude, just to remind them thay they play like a kid comlain complain and complain but not playing
Post time 2019-2-5 05:27 AM | Show all posts
Please change the Trial Cards. Those are old heroes and most of the players already have those heroes/skins.
Post time 2019-1-21 05:04 AM | Show all posts
Can I suggest to bring back the old version of Natlaia?
Post time 2019-1-21 05:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Limit.Company replied at 2019-1-21 05:04 AM
Can I suggest to bring back the old version of Natlaia?

Post time 2019-1-21 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Do they have plans in selling the Vexana Epic Skin (Sanguine Rose) in the shop and not as a limited skin?
Post time 2019-1-27 08:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I only got 100 diamonds...  but anyways thanks tried the unlucky box and yeah all fragments hahaha as usual...
Post time 2019-2-5 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Lapu Lapu was bug with his passive Hero's Faith . Lapu don't gain a stack of Bravery Blessing if he do a basic attack. Only skills give him stacks.

Hero's Faith
Lapu Lapu will gain a stack of Bravery Blessing after hitting an enemy with a basic attack or skill,after gaining 5 stacks Lapu Lapu's next basic attack will deal extra damage (this basic attack cannot deal critical damage) and will also give Lapu Lapu a shield worth 500~1200 damage resistance (scales with level)

Comments

what ?  Post time 2019-2-8 11:25 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-2-18 08:24 PM GMT+8