Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1878|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[New Skin] AURORA AQUARIUS [ZODIAC SKIN]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-15 01:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by cerealkiller at 2019-1-15 01:23 AM

AURORA AQUARIUS [ZODIAC SKIN]

Skill 1 - Frost Shock
Aurora fires a Frost Energy Missile, when it hits the enemy it will detonate and deal 300/360/420/480/540/600 points of radial Magic Damage and slow enemies down.
Tips :
Best skill to slow down your enemies. It has a long range that you can use to stay defensive. Use this skill to slow down fleeing enemies and assist your team during team fights.

Skill 2 - Bitter Frost
Aurora deals 430/510/590/670/750/830 points of Magic Damage at specified target and causes target's movement speed to drop 80%/80%/80%/80%/80%/80% for 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds.Tips :This skill has a mini stun due to its 80% slow down effect on movement speed of the target. You can also use this skill after freezing an enemy as finishing move due to its high magic damage. This skill can be used to aid teammates with no stun skills during team fights.

Ultimate - Cold Destruction
Aurora summons a giant icy rock to bombard a designated target location, all enemy heroes hit will be slowed down and receive 900/1100/1300 points of Magic Damage. Surrounding enemies of the target location where the rock lands also will be slowed down and receive 450/550/650 points of Magic Damage.
Tips :
When in passive mode, it has wide AOE that can freeze up to 5 enemies. Aim this skill accurately to harass enemies. Use this skill as a finishing move. With its high magic damage you can land a Savage in a single blow.

Passive - Pride of Ice
Each time the skill is cast, one unit of frost energy will be added to Aurora, when 4 units of frost energy is collected, the next skill damage freezes the target. All skills can deal extra Magic Damage to the frozen targets.
Tips :
Spam frost shock & bitter frost (Be sure to hit minions in order not to waste your skills) until you get the passive skill (The Pink Ice). Once collected, any of your skills can freeze the target. Be sure to hit frozen enemies with your skills to deal extra magic damage. Best skill to be used after collecting the passive skill is the Coldness Destroy. It has wide AOE that can freeze almost 5 of your enemies.
Post time 2019-1-15 02:51 AM | Show all posts
i like the the frozen jar animation when you freeze someone
Post time 2019-1-15 04:28 PM | Show all posts
cant wait for this .
Post time 2019-1-16 10:36 PM | Show all posts
I was a little disappointed, the skill effects end so fast. You don't really get a chance to appreciate them. and the first skill looks so solid. I'd rather have it look a little like irithel's second skill in zodiac form where it lasts a few seconds. so you can really appreciate it. and her second skill happens so fast. It'd be cooler she smashed a vase into the enemy instead. And her ult is still a circle. her special skin made it a giant lantern. I think this is actually worse than her chinese new year skin
Post time 2019-1-23 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Aurora's Aquarius skin seems like unfinished. It has the worst effects and skin details compared to previous Zodiac skins. I was going to get this skin because Aurora's one of my fave heroines, but everything is just meh...below par for Zodiac skins.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-24 09:10 PM GMT+8