Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5437|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[New Skin] SELENA VIRUS [NEW EPIC SKIN]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-13 07:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by cerealkiller at 2019-1-14 09:53 AM

SELENA VIRUS - NEW SKIN RELEASED
Skill 1 - Abyssal Trap
Selena summons an Abyssal Devil to lurk in a designated location. The Abyssal Devil smothers a nearby enemy with its body. Within 1/1/1/1/1/1 seconds, the enemy’s movement speed is reduced by 70%/70%/70%/70%/70%/70%. After some time, this skill deals 400/440/480/520/560/600 Magic Damage to the target and other nearby enemies, slows enemies for 1/1/1/1/1/1 seconds by 70%/70%/70%/70%/70%/70%. Selena can summon up to 3 Abyssal Devil’s. Damage will decay when a target takes damage from multiple devils at the same time.
Tips :
Selena summons an Abyssal Devil to lurk in a designated location. The Abyssal Devil smothers a nearby enemy with its body. Within several seconds, the enemy’s movement speed is reduced. After some time, this skill deals damage to the target and other nearby enemies, slows enemies for several seconds. Selena can summon up to 3 Abyssal Devils. Damage will decay when a target takes damage from multiple devils at the same time.

Skill 2 - Abyssal Arrow
Selena channels the power of the Abyss into magic arrows, firing them in a specified direction. Enemies hit are stunned for at least 0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5 seconds and take 250/280/310/340/370/400 points of Magic Damage. Stun duration and damage increase the further the arrows fly. Stun affect lasts for up to 3/3/3/3/3/3 seconds and at most inflicts 500/560/620/680/740/800 points of Magic Damage. The arrow absorbs Abyssal Traps as it travels to the target enemy, effects of the traps will be inflicted to target enemy upon hit. If stunned an ememy for 1/1/1/1/1/1s or above, Selena gets 40%/40%/40%/40%/40%/40% movement SPD in 2/2/2/2/2/2s.
Tips :
Selina channels the power of the Abyss into magic arrows, firing them in a specified direction. Enemies hit are stunned for several seconds and take damage. Stun duration and damage increase the further the arrows fly. The arrow absorbs Abyssal Traps as it travels to the target enemy, effects of the traps will be inflicted to target enemy upon hit.

Ultimate - Primal Darkness
Selena melds with the Abyss, entering Abyssal Form and gains 30%/35%/40%/45% movement speed for a short time. She also gains access to new skills while in Abyssal Form and her basic attacks deal an additional /// points of Magic Damage. Casting this skill immediately resets the cooldown of Abyssal Trap and Abyssal Arrow.
Tips :
Selena melds with the Abyss, entering Abyssal Form and gaining movement speed for a short time. She also gains access to new skills while in Abyssal Form and her basic attacks deal additional damage.

Passive - Symbiosis
Selena uses the power bestowed upon her by the Moon God and the Abyss to switch freely between her two forms. When using skills in her Elven form, Selena attaches one Abyssal Mark to her enemies (when Abyssal Trap hits an enemy, it immediately adds an Abyssal Mark). Up to 2 Abyssal Marks can be added to an enemy. Skills used in Abyssal form will consume 1 of these marks to deal 240~450 bonus Magic Damage.
Tips :
Selena uses the power bestowed upon her by the Moon God and the Abyss to switch freely between her two forms. When using skills in her Elven form, Selena attaches one Abyssal Mark to her enemies (when Abyssal Trap hits an enemy, it immediately adds an Abyssal Mark). Up to 2 Abyssal Marks can be added to an enemy. Skills used in Abyssal form will consume 1 of these marks to deal bonus damage.
Post time 2019-1-14 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-1-14 05:40 AM | Show all posts
At least not time limited. So everyone is happy.
Post time 2019-1-15 02:53 AM | Show all posts
i like the abyssal form model looks familiar but i dont know from where
Post time 2019-1-15 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Well because this isn't time limited I guess I will buy it,I haven't play Selena in a while but I been used to play with a hero with a really long slingshot like Franco Skill 1 and Alpha Ultimate,so I think I gonna have a good time using her again and probably maining her especially the skin is really good for motivation xD
Post time 2019-1-16 12:51 AM | Show all posts
TheLtCaptain replied at 2019-1-15 11:46 AM
Well because this isn't time limited I guess I will buy it,I haven't play Selena in a while but I be ...

It is time limited. After a bit it'll disappear from the shop

Comments

Ah just like Vexanna Epic Skin then,well it's fine,I am still gonna buy it when the skin is out xD  Post time 2019-1-16 04:31 AM
Post time 2019-1-19 10:25 AM | Show all posts
I already bought it. So happy. yey
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:28 PM GMT+8