Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 5842|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Share] Top 5 Long Game Heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-12 12:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Top5longong.png

Long Game

When a certain game is evenly matched the query goes back and forth. This part is also where dominant early game heroes equates to puny and commonly this is where marksmans shines the most. Of course there are quite a number of different heroes that shines and truly dominates the end part of the game. For this thread were going to talk about heroes that are dangerous when reached 16-30 mins game mark. Our list might be different from yours but feel free to express what you thought should is right.

Aldous

Aldous is probably the ultimate hero for the reason that you've already full stacked passive and can definitely 2 hits marksman, mage,  and assassins while dealing 5 or more 1st skill to fighters and tanks. A full item aldous is already dangerous, how much more if full stacked. Smh. Though he might be a to from the start wherein his threat is yet to bloom and that is the best time to harass the enemy Aldous but still its hard to win 1v1 so you gotta bring a buddy with you. If you're allies then let him/her get the last hit 'cause you know you're going to rely on em at some point. There's a lot of consideration in order to counter Aldous during this state.

Hanabi

A+ class marksman. Hanabi is a treasure to marksman users. Once the time lapse to 10-20 you can expect Hanabi to perma-on 1st skill since the mana consumption is less and can easily be regenerate by Endless Battle or Demon's boots amd if you equip Berserkers Fury and Blade of Despair it would be total wipe out during clash. Benefits such as easy def, clear lane, and farm. The downside of Hanabi is when she will be the target of mages and assassins.

Belerick

If Mino and Gatot are the top tanks, well Belerick outstand them during long games. Compare all three, all have healing abilities but Belericks has the numbers plus his ultimate skill is dedicated to the team. The beast can tank heavily and can return the damage with his passive skill and whenever the enemies marksman is aggressive then the passive skill is aggressive as well. Underrated tank.

Natalia/Hanzo

Both heroes are item dependent and can easily kill any roaming enemy around the jungle area. Both are BURST DAMAGE heroes especially when full build. These two heroes have similar goals during long game is to meal-up the marksman or mage. The challenging part is when you're up against CC heroes or AoE casting peasants which would deflate the pop damage you're gauging on. A considered long game for these two heroes starts from 10+ mins. If possible, before the 10 min mark you already have 3-4 items or more.

Honorable Mentions

Of course there will always be runner ups on the list. These heroes can potentially match up the terror by the top heroes.

Layla, Clint, Ruby, Lunox, Hayabusa

Post time 2019-1-12 02:43 AM | Show all posts
what about the top 5 early game

Comments

top two probably fanny and gussion  Post time 2019-1-13 06:57 PM
I'll make one soon  Post time 2019-1-12 03:43 PM
Post time 2019-1-12 02:47 AM | Show all posts
very well said. scary heroes on late games if they are not properly assassinated . phew..

Comments

ikr  Post time 2019-1-12 03:43 PM
Post time 2019-1-12 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for the list.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-12 03:43 PM | Show all posts

No problem :)
Post time 2019-1-12 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Chang'e still nothing even late game.
Post time 2019-1-13 12:00 AM | Show all posts
I can do this list :

1.aldous
2.aldous
3.aldous
4.harith
5.aldous

Done.
Post time 2019-1-13 12:01 AM | Show all posts
#ZA_SWAG# replied at 2019-1-12 02:43 AM
what about the top 5 early game

1. Harith
2. Harith
3. Harith
4. Selena
5. Harith

Comments

You forgot harith !  Post time 2019-1-13 08:16 AM
Post time 2019-1-13 06:59 PM | Show all posts
why isnt moskov on the list or even on the honourable mentions
Post time 2019-1-14 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-1-13 06:59 PM
why isnt moskov on the list or even on the honourable mentions

moskov is very paper so in order to carry using moskov u have to end around mid game. Mid game(10-15mins) is the ideal window for farmed moskov to dominate. Moskov can't win in late game because he is simply no match against other marksmen who have longer attack range.

Comments

which means i wont have any problems with range  Post time 2019-1-15 01:41 AM
oh i have never had that problem because the would tank cc them before they get away and all i have to do is dish out that sweet damage i play with my friend who plays Johnson  Post time 2019-1-15 01:40 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 08:54 PM GMT+8