Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 255|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] FOR THE DEVELOPERS AND MOONTON COMPANY

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-12 12:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by m3kzpops at 2019-1-12 12:18 AM

are you guys ever going to fix this match making system? its getting out of hand ive been playing mobile legends for years and its still the same problem where people are abusing the match making system with 2-2-1 or 3-2 premade teams. I have friends that are quitting and moving to arena of valor because of this problem or affraid of playing rank because might end up playing against a full premaid team which is no fair makes the game no fun, you guys are losing amount of players and this is no good. from all the money u guys are making from skins group up together and talk it out, alright how are we going to fix this problem? i think its about time you guys really start on focusing the match making system and fix this problem, i love mobile legends i do not want to move to another game so please developers fix this problem!.
Post time 2019-1-12 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-1-12 01:19 AM
Next update, they implement a system to counter 221.. a member of forum posted abt the news already. ...

I still dont have hope..
Because MONEYtoon develolers not believable.

Everybody wrote , told , reported that this harith is so op.
But developers.close their eyes to comments for money.
Post time 2019-1-12 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Next update, they implement a system to counter 221.. a member of forum posted abt the news already..
Post time 2019-1-12 05:37 AM | Show all posts
just be patient its only next update so just hold off the ranking for now
Post time 2019-1-12 11:32 AM | Show all posts
zanboracks replied at 2019-1-12 11:24 AM
I still dont have hope..
Because MONEYtoon develolers not believable.

i do want to see the prove of their announcement.. lets see in the next update, which is only several days away, if their solution will really stops unfair matchmaking..
Post time 2019-1-12 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-1-12 01:32 PM
i do want to see the prove of their announcement.. lets see in the next update, which is only seve ...

yeah, let's so how it goes, also with introduction of Street (Neighborhood) ranks, it gives players a focus on hero, not winning just to get to Mythic.
So you get to Mythic, you get a cool frame. Then what?
Stop playing that account, and start a new one and build that up to Mythic.
Then sell an account on the side market for real $$$.
Make a business out of that.
Post time 2019-1-12 03:57 PM | Show all posts
2-2-1 or 3-1-1- fixing patch will be implementing this upcoming week.
I think 15th January to be exact.
And for other issues of matchmaking please state them clearly. Thanks.
Post time 2019-1-12 07:41 PM | Show all posts
developers realised this problem and they are fixing it , it won't be able to fix it immediately , only mcdonalds can fix your hunger immediately.

There are many methods to make money from a game, the question is why not you , they can't control account transferring, you can make business from that too if you can make yourself #1 in street and sell it too =D

P.S TBH i kinda like another moba's ranking option like SOLO / Duo/Trio / 5 person
So chances of 3-2gang meet up with solo players will be low but not sure how the mechanic works , hopefully moonton can come out solution for the problem #Cheers
Post time 2019-1-15 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Please read previous post :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-20 03:01 AM GMT+8