Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 299|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Query] Scarlet Phantom vs Windtalker

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-11 09:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Voltorb at 2019-1-11 09:35 PM

Hello everyone,
As a Lesley main, I want to improve her critical chance as much as possible. So the question is: Which of these items has more critical chance? If I look at items description in the game, then I have to choose Scarlet Phantom. But in the official page, Windtalker has more critical chance. Which is correct? Thank you
Post time 2019-1-11 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-1-11 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Ya You should use according to the in-game description, not the official page coz it might be a typo. You can check which one's more applicable through practice mode. If you find any inappropriate desc in-game, kindly report to CS in-game.
Post time 2019-1-11 10:30 PM | Show all posts
its definitely scarlet phantom. Windtalker's stats were switched with scarlet phantom and then reworked
Post time 2019-1-12 05:50 AM | Show all posts
for lesley i would pick windtalker because of the crit chance and if you pace your attacks your enhanced attack would trigger the passive which is overall more poke damage
Post time 2019-1-12 02:09 PM | Show all posts
For Lesley I would pick Windtalker as second item to build (first is shoe), because she needs atk speed more than critical (she has enough crit chance just need to procure often) at early game. Then Berserker Fury as the third item. I would build Scarlet Phantom as fifth or sixth item.
Post time 2019-1-12 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Scarlet has more crit chance.
But if you consider all extra features of windtalker it should be 2nd item after boot.
You can manek scarlet later no problem.
Post time 2019-1-12 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-1-12 07:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use them both, because i like playing lesley with more attack speed and crits. So windtalker, scarlet phantom and beserker fury are my main items.
Post time 2019-1-14 11:17 AM | Show all posts
I play Lesley more like an assassin instead of mm. So I build her with more physical penetration instead of attack speed. For core items, I usually go with CDR boots, Endless Battle, Berserker's Fury. The rest are Blade of 7 Seas, 2nd Berserker's Fury, Thunder Belt, Malefic Roar, Blade of Despair, or maybe some defensive items to counter enemies.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-1-24 04:33 PM GMT+8