Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 266|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Shop] Legendary Skin Saber Needs Rework. ASAP!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-11 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by titan666 at 2019-1-11 08:26 PM

After seeing so many leaked of upcoming skins especially epic skins (the lucky box one). I'm really impressed, but at the same time I'm also disappointed.

This game is evolved now. In term graphic and animations. It's getting better and better.

I just re-watched again previous epic skins that already released. From Karina Doom Duelist, Akai Imperial Assassin, Martis God of War, Gatotkaca Sentinel, Moskov Twilight Dragon. Those skins deserved to be epic, the animation and skill effects are top notch.

But my disappointment about this.. Compared to those skins, Legendary Skin especially Saber "Code Name: Storm" looks so pathetic. In this case, I just ignore the other two: Miya & Gord, because those skins are still recent.

Code Name: Storm is the first legendary skin, and for sure it's considered as old skin, maybe it's already 2 years since it released. And remember, legendary skin is the most expensive one also.

Myself, already owned this skin, but after seeing several new epic skins, I just thought legendary skin now isn't worth to be called a legendary. Sad.

Couple times ago I just watched Karrie upcoming epic skin "Hawkwatch". Its design looks really similar with legendary Saber especially its wings. And also recent epic skin Gatotkaca Sentinel also looks similar. Seriously?! It will make Legendary Skin Saber more pathetic.

Some of us know Alucard will get Legendary Skin also..

But before that happens, please.. I demand to rework Saber Legendary Skin.

I realized that skin rework is not the priority one, because still there's another issues that must be fixed like bug, matcmaking, hero balancing, etc. At least this one can be included in dev agenda.

If Legendary Skin Saber will get rework. I have some references for that.

Like this:
IMG_20190111_184051.jpg

tumblr-auot-rqcd-gundam-build-fighters-1509913758.jpg

References: Gundam Exia Dark Matter.

Hope dev considered this.

#Mood
#Suggestion
#Skin
#Rework

Post time 2019-1-12 03:22 AM | Show all posts
i think that moskov epic skin intro animation needs some rework. When i see Gato, Akai, Mantis and now Kerri animations Twilight dragon seems meh. He has good model and efffects but animation is not so epic for new epic lucky box skin :(

Comments

i like the skill one effects looks like something you would see in naruto  Post time 2019-1-12 06:00 AM
Post time 2019-1-12 05:15 PM | Show all posts
I am 100% agree on this.
In the old time saber legendary skin was considered the best among all.
But as you said, the game is evolving and many things have changed.
The most noticeable one is skin.
And if i compare recent skins specially time limited epic to saber legendary skin, it looks old.
Please submit this suggestion to in game customer support as well.  
Post time 2019-1-12 07:38 PM | Show all posts
I do not know, I like the skin currently, but it is always valid to rework to improve what is already good!
Post time 2019-1-13 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Totally agree on this matter. Codename:storm need a rework ASAP but I still glad devs rework the force warrior
Post time 2019-1-15 11:39 AM | Show all posts
The best rework would be to lessen the price of the heroes and skins in terms of BP and diamonds :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 09:00 PM GMT+8