Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 134|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Dont let skill combo reach 5000 damage.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-11 02:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Gunslinger03 at 2019-1-11 02:48 PM

Skill combo means using 3 skills to give a burst damage. I request the developers to test all skill combos and reduce them to 4900 damage because if we use the whole skill, one  skill cool down is almost refreshed thus exciquiting four skills. So if we can deal 5000 damage with one skill combo then if we skill four times damage sure to exceed 6000. A kill confirm should only be possible by using skill four times and not three times, best example is eudora first second and ulti enough to knock out a fighter and this is not balanced because eudora first skill cool down is refreshed and can be used again if this character need to fight a tank. For eudora using skill four times is very rare and i dont like it. Her damage exceeded 6000 almost 7000 damage if she skill four times which is totally impossible for a marksman to survive thought with a magical defense gear. Please sir, let a kill can only be attained by using skill four times and not three times, its very irritating to be killed with one skill combo.

Not only eudora, many assassin can deal 5000+ damage with one skill combo. If the developers listen to this content his game will automatically come in balance.
Post time 2019-1-11 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Although your logic is somehow right but the example of edura was totally wrong.
because edura is non meta heroes which nobody picks in legend or mythic rank almost.
Ya its true many heroes can do 3 skill and with some time can do 4th skill.
But thats only assassin and mage mainly.
Fighter mm kinda depends on basic attack too.
Although for me i think it is ok but still wanna hear what others opinion about this.
Post time 2019-1-11 04:59 PM | Show all posts
i use aurora whenever enemy has claude or harley, so i can burst them down before they kill me or get too much farm. bursting is the best way to counter many heroes, so removing it would kill the game
Post time 2019-1-11 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Well.. this is new.. and no, eudora is fine imo.. thats her only specialty.. you forgot to mention she is slow, also not that good area damage..
Post time 2019-1-12 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Your statement only works for reliant skill heroes. Mage & Assassins depend on skills to show their potential. But it won't work for physical heroes who rely on basic attack, and only have skill buff.

And also proper gear set does matter to your damage.
Post time 2019-1-12 08:12 PM | Show all posts
if your worried about endora build Athena shield or use aegis
 Author| Post time 2019-1-12 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Rexsamz replied at 2019-1-12 08:12 PM
if your worried about endora build Athena shield or use aegis

Sorry bro athena cant save us in late game because her first skill is refreshed. Thus, she skill four times if we survive.

Comments

sorry for the bad advice i just dont have much experience with endora in late game i always kill the them early so they dont get fed but i guess late game all you can do is focus the damage on her  Post time 2019-1-12 08:25 PM
Post time 2019-1-15 11:43 AM | Show all posts
That's fine no changes needed.... you cannot have full build in all games, but good logic by the way.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-1-21 06:22 PM GMT+8