Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 213|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] Win/loss concept

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-11 01:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ChrisSummers at 2019-1-11 01:11 PM

Everytime you win a game, someone one else loses and probably ends up complaining and being toxic and whining. This is my history from yesterday. As you can probably tell. I win and carry most of my games. (My rank KDA is 7.3 for y’all people who wanna call me a classic farmer <3 ) yet everytime I win a game I feel a little bad for the enemies who lost to me. In fact I sometimes que up against my own squad and everytime I win. And they get moody too, so It got me thinking about how why not everyone in the game can be happy. If someone wins, someone else HAS to lose.
D03D1B83-1863-49FB-B32C-A3A42DD760C7.jpeg
51CD36FB-5E6A-4362-87FC-30A2E05A3AAE.jpeg
Post time 2019-1-11 05:02 PM | Show all posts
True.
If i loose someone i mean my opponent will win.
About the squad in opponent. They become moody think its normal.
That's how people's mind works.
I suggest you to play with them instead.
Because they are from your own squad.
Post time 2019-1-11 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2019-1-11 05:41 PM

I like your matches history.. Looks colorful.. I mean you used different heroes in every matches.

I did the same thing in classic.. I'm kinda bored with same heroes.. So I prefer to try something different.. instead of chasing wr or mmr.

I just wonder with people who were using same hero, while there are so many heroes existed and so many optional roles.

I just said to them.. "Bruv.. This is Moba, and not RPG."

About Win & Lose thing, for me personally, of course I will be happy if I got win streaks, but I don't mind also if I'm getting lose.

If the opponents are tough, and my teams also give some efforts, I will still appreciate the game, even though I lose. Because there's a challenge if you play hard.

But sometimes I'm self complaining if I got lose, because of petty things like toxic, afkers, and selfish players. For sure it will ruin my mood.

Comments

same i get bored easily and i think it was yesterday i ended up played fanny because i played the other heroes that were free and my own heroes(and won the game with three deaths  Post time 2019-1-12 08:18 PM
Post time 2019-1-11 10:35 PM | Show all posts
K/D/A means nothing.
Damage done/taken means nothing.

The only thing that matters is destroying enemy's base. If you lose a game then it doesnt matter what stats you have - you still lost.

GJ tho
 Author| Post time 2019-1-12 02:33 AM | Show all posts
OjciecPijus replied at 2019-1-11 10:35 PM
K/D/A means nothing.
Damage done/taken means nothing.

I have a 75.3% WR if that helps

Comments

@Rexsamz I actually rank with my squad and friends. sometimes i solo. 2-2-1 has never been a problem or big issue for me.  Post time 2019-1-13 01:04 AM
are you waiting for the 2-2-1 ban update to do rank  Post time 2019-1-12 08:19 PM
Post time 2019-1-15 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Everytime I win, I will always think it's my turn and if I lose I will think that it's not for me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 09:15 PM GMT+8