Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 151|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Harit need to a good nerf!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-10 10:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How more need to wait nerf this *? This stacks shield in the second spell, maybe you delete this shield but cooldown spell no nerf.
Post time 2019-1-10 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Harith is kinda different mage and i understand as the mlbb official wanted to create him.
look at harith passive.
It clearly said the more enemy enemy, more resilience to cc.
That means mlbb official intended to use him as 1vs3 or 1v5 for very short amount of time.
That is where his shield came.
He does not have flicker spell like harith.
That shield is only thing at his defense.
Post time 2019-1-11 01:22 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-10 10:55 PM
Harith is kinda different mage and i understand as the mlbb official wanted to create him.
look at h ...

Who doesnt have flicker spell like harith?
Post time 2019-1-11 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Well, it sure does take a long time for the dev to nerf harith..
Post time 2019-1-11 01:48 AM | Show all posts
honestly,
stop complaining about harith and learn counter play..all am saying

Comments

typo 'not gonna'  Post time 2019-1-11 03:28 AM
not gonna i play harith and i have learned how to counter my counters  Post time 2019-1-11 03:27 AM
Post time 2019-1-11 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-1-11 01:22 AM
Who doesnt have flicker spell like harith?

vex aurora edura  gord nana etc.
Post time 2019-1-13 12:31 AM | Show all posts
In any MOBA, it is a tradition where tank is at the front, followed by fighter, then marksman then mage which mean mages is the weakest in term of direct combat as they has low hp. Thats why mages always need other heroes to accompany them but Harith...he is unacceptable. He is a mage but he act like fighter..roam in the frontline and easily get kill without help from tanks and fighters. Please Moonton, stop making any heroes like this as it break a MOBA tradition. I am worried what if Moonton out of idea in the future and decided to make a tank/marksman hero. I think, that is the time I will stop playing ML.
Post time 2019-1-13 01:10 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-1-13 12:31 AM
In any MOBA, it is a tradition where tank is at the front, followed by fighter, then marksman then m ...

In MLBB mage has more hp than Marksman and yes that shield, its totally unpenetrateable if harit carry one or two defense gear. His damage is close to assassin category though with one or two defense gear. Harith can play as fighter, mage and assassin, 3 in one hero. This game balance is broken.
Post time 2019-1-13 01:15 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-1-11 01:48 AM
honestly,
stop complaining about harith and learn counter play..all am saying

How we counter play a hero whose shield cant be moved. Im not kidding two defense gear his shield is op and even have explosive damage. How are we supposed to play against a character who has both high damage and defense? Nerf harit shield is a must.
Post time 2019-1-13 07:00 AM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-1-13 01:15 AM
How we counter play a hero whose shield cant be moved. Im not kidding two defense gear his shield  ...

Cc? What about ministthar? What about chou? What about saber? There are enough ways to counter harith honestly..even fanny can in the right hands
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-1-21 05:19 PM GMT+8