Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7241|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Query] Switch Character

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-10 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by kampungnafri at 2019-1-10 02:58 PM

Hi my fellow forumers,

Yesterday when I was checking each and every section of MLBB and found something interesting, the "Switch Character" button in Account Settings.

switch character.jpg

When I tried it, I can create another "account" under the same account, sounds confusing lol, but it's like having 2 accounts in one and really like it. This is on my Honor Play. I then check my Samsung S8 and S9 which all have MLBB installed but they do not have such button.

I then searched through the forum and found the following thread saying that Moontoon has removed this.

Switch Character Bug

This is weird as I can still switch characters at will anytime I want to. So my question is, is this considered illegal or exploiting bug or I can keep using it?

Thank you.

Post time 2019-1-10 03:14 PM | Show all posts
It won't be considered cheat/illegal since it's in game, and you didn't use any external files. However, be aware that it may be removed anytime soon. Also, check if your apk is updated or not . It's a cool feature btw.

Comments

i have two accounts one where i try hard play the game and the other just a causal cruise  Post time 2019-1-11 03:09 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-20 02:16 AM GMT+8