Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3880|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mood] Frustrations of missing Savage

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-10 12:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IMG_20190101_220722_523.jpg

I ALMOST THROW MY PHONE BECAUSE THAT GORD STOLE ITTTTTTTTTTT

There are moments when luck is on our side... Mainly yours as you wreck the enemy team one by one... Listening to that sweet melody

DOUBLE KILL

TRIPLE KILL

MANIAC!!!!!!!

And then an (i dun wanna cuss but yeah) [part of the human body] hole mess it up!

Or you just made a bad move and ended up getting killed instead...

Do you feel me? Sorry for losing my cool...

Is a Savage worth it?

Have you had any matches where you miss that sweet kill?

Post time 2019-1-10 08:30 PM | Show all posts
i have so many maniacs compared to savages. But i don't get upset over it as long as I win
Post time 2019-1-11 08:04 AM | Show all posts
I think it's fine to die as long as you get maniacs or savage before hahaha, but of course winning is what matters. :)

What's frustrating is that you are about to get maniac or savage, but one of your ally made a kill steal hahaha
 Author| Post time 2019-1-11 08:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2019-1-10 08:30 PM
i have so many maniacs compared to savages. But i don't get upset over it as long as I win

Cool... But it feels better to have that 1 Savage

Comments

true but feels better when you a savage as a BOT so when you go afk your mates can make you a bot which play the game for you and some how i got a savage that way but the rest of my team died and lost  Post time 2019-1-13 07:52 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-1-11 08:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2019-1-11 08:04 AM
I think it's fine to die as long as you get maniacs or savage before hahaha, but of course winning i ...

Yeaaaahhhhhhhh

After that... I trolled my teammates by not helping... Huhuhu im such a kid... But we still win anyway...

Comments

LOLS I don't want you to be my teammate hahaha just kidding :)  Post time 2019-1-11 08:08 AM
Post time 2019-1-12 02:52 PM | Show all posts
This is actually quite funny and the opposite when I am playing with my squad mates because our slogan is to "not let our other squad members to get a Maniac and Savage",it's just bring a good vibes to get us together to make a teamwork and get as many kills as possible while maintaing to secure the turrent XD
Post time 2019-1-14 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Usually i helped my ally to get his Savage once i heard the word Maniac, i'd do whatever it takes. But there is one match where my ally obviously about to get savage, so i let him do his job while i'm clearing waves, but enemy ran towards my range and my skill autoaimed him, and i got the kill. Mannn that feels bad, i wish i could trade myself for his savage.
Post time 2019-2-17 10:58 AM | Show all posts
I feel you bro.. Every single effing time.. Why no let me savage!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 07:45 AM GMT+8