Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 674|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Official Announcement About 2-2-1 or 5 man team against solo q player

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-10 12:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
To all #MobileLegendsBangBang players,Recently, it has been brought to our attention that some players were exploiting matchmaking mechanism to gain irregular team-up advantage against solo-queue players, which severely goes against the fairness and competitive spirit that #MobileLegendsBangBang represents.We have designed counter measures towards the exploit and will be deployed into the game upon the update next week. Any offenders, once discovered, will be warned, and in serious cases, will be banned.We call upon all #MobileLegendsBangBang players to uphold the order of fair play. Again, we thank you for your constant love and support for the game!
Post time 2019-1-11 05:38 AM | Show all posts
The problem with some people here in the forum is that they don't appreciate issues that the developers addressed and they don't have contentment. I mean, here they're flooding the forum complaining on some issues and then developers took action and then WHAT WOULD THEY SAY!!!???? IT IS A JOKE!!!????? I mean what the F bro!? so what, if it took years to be resolved???? still they addressed it and maybe there's a reason why it took them some time to resolved it.

ONE MORE THING... IF YOU GUYS NO LONGER PLAY THE GAME PLEASE LEAVE THE FORUM AS WELL, BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST SPREADING NEGATIVE THINGS HERE... I WISH YOU GET THE SAME FATE LIKE +MOTHERJOHN+

ooooppppsss!!! Before I forgot!!!  LEARN TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!

You mad????? Watch Deadly Class :)
Post time 2019-1-10 03:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-10 02:50 PM
Well it obvious.
We collected the feedback from different social medias and mlbb official acknowled ...

So This forum is a joke.. coz its been years that problem was exposed here and they wait for all medias they can get to acknowledge the problem what a joke haha....
 Author| Post time 2019-1-10 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Well it obvious.
We collected the feedback from different social medias and mlbb official acknowledged the issue.
But the counter measure is not so easy. You have to think a way that people dont find a way to counter the "Counter measure". That is why it took time.
Post time 2019-1-10 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Finally something about that problem :))
Post time 2019-1-10 08:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Too bad im already fed up and gonna rest for the game already uninstalled.. Hope the game develop more on its mechanics and ruling...
Post time 2019-1-10 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Nice!!!! Finally this will get fixed. Now I can enjoy solo q more...thanks Moontoon.
 Author| Post time 2019-1-10 03:19 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2019-1-10 03:18 PM
So This forum is a joke.. coz its been years that problem was exposed here and they wait for all m ...

previously it was 3-2 matchmaking.
But thats already been patched.
People discovered 3-1-1 r 2-2-1 not long time ago.
Even i did post 2 weeks ago.
So its recent.
3-2 matchmaking and 2-2-1 or 3-1-1 is totally different.
1st one already patched.
Post time 2019-1-10 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Finally !!!!!
 Author| Post time 2019-1-10 11:27 PM | Show all posts

and some people still think mlbb official ignore us.
Post time 2019-1-11 02:05 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-10 11:27 PM
and some people still think mlbb official ignore us.

Because they get action after half year.
It is normal.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 09:14 PM GMT+8