Return to list New
Author: Computer-Ruby
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Just have a look at Chang'e, the forgotten hero

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-11 06:56 AM | Show all posts
I agree! So I can buy her haha
Post time 2019-1-14 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Yup agree Chang'E needs rework. And i hope in future her stack stays even after she died, just like Aldous. At least she can be a monster in late game.
Post time 2019-1-18 03:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Computer-Ruby replied at 2019-1-10 04:37 PM
Hmmm, isn't auldous with stacks dangerous? Maybe they should make aldous lose stacks too

Well, aldous is too ez to kill early game, if he lost stacks on death, that wouldnt be fun for the aldous player as he couldn't make any comeback. Losing your abilities on death is a stupid concept. The person who killed is already is powerful enough with the kill gold. It is not fair that i lose Power on top of the gold lead the person who killed u just gained. I need some way to fight back. I feel the same for chang'e as well.
Post time 2019-1-18 04:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I greatly support this! Chang'e has lots of potential and is more fun to play than most of you think. Every players who uses her (with her current state)  learns to minimize their death counts which means that it is a good thing to have stacks losing so that players will know what "Mastery" truly is but still it is hard to earn stacks for her because you need a complete 40 stacks  to permanently increase her Magic Power to just 30! Just 30 and it is not soooo rewarding enough!  

1. Just reduce her Stack Requirement to 20 with 10 stacks to lose every death with an Increase of 15 or 10 Magic Power per Stack. This way players will still value their stacks and avoid getting killed if they want to be powerful.
2. FIX THE DEYM ULTIMATE!
3. Increase her HP because currently just 1 Ult from Saber at the same lvl will prove to be fatal.

I think this should be her buff to avoid being too powerful (I like heroes who are balance so that Meta user folks will not make them a Cancer heroes)
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-3-20 10:56 AM GMT+8