Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3869|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Weekly Skin Survey Update #24

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-8 10:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Weekly8.png

Greetings! I'm back at it again with another WSSU number 24! So for this week's topic were talking 3 heroes that recently got a survey and I know I could add the other heroes but we'll give it another week. This week we have Estes with 3 skin concepts which would likely be a Special or Limited Elite skin. People thought it would be another epic skin but probably nah. We're also yalking about Khurfafafa our latest Tank hero in advanced server. I must say the concepts are too damn spicy for a standard 269 skin. Lastly we have the One Punch Man Aldous, if you haven't noticed in the past this concepts was already been sent ingame but was immediately removed or what not. But anyways,  lets just jump in to it.

Sneak8.png

Estes

Concept #1 Dracula. Look at that sleek outfit and the Saugine cape design. I do in fact think that if this concept makes into the final cut it would be fascinating to see all of his skills are blood. You'll be healed by receiving Estes blood. Kinda cool actually nah? Concept #2 Dark Prophet. This is obviously the opposite side of Estes as the Moon Elf. This concept is fitted to a epic skin in my honest opinion tho but it would awesome to see really good special skin with the feels of epic type skin. Concept #3 Highness. Out of the 2 concepts this one is on the good side. Estes looks so damn muscular in the picture but that doesn't mean that he is part of the so called "Royal Squad" nah this concept is a much more older generation compared to those skins.

Khufra

Concept #1 Viscount. This one is soo identical to Alucards starlight skin but some key points like the hair, face makes Khufra outstanding. Concept #2 Swap Creature. This again is another recycled concept. This idea was meant for Belerick but ended up with a dinosaur form hero. If Khurfa ults you, smacking you a ton of wood. Get rekt. Concept #3 Insolence. This is suited to be a basic skin for him but if the majority likes the other two then the better for all. Because the last concept is more likely similar to the old heroes that comes with basic skins have similarities to their default skin maybe its now time to step up the basic skins ya know.

Aldous

I'm gonna leave this one open for all. What do you think about aldous skin concepts?

For this week, I actually missed to get the scores of the surveys. I'm sorry. But tune in next time! Now here's a fanart of Martis made by our beloved artist @CHISE

martis.png

Weekly8.png
Sneak8.png
martis.png
Post time 2019-1-9 06:38 AM | Show all posts
I hope they would rework/buff estes before releasing the skin or else it will not be sold
Post time 2019-1-13 12:11 AM | Show all posts
I prefer Estes 3rd concept, Khufra 3rd concept and Aldous 2nd concept but the thing is where is Kaja elite skin...i waited for too long
Post time 2019-1-14 02:52 PM | Show all posts
for me, I like the 2nd skin of Estes, 3rd skin of Khufra, and the 3rd skin of aldous
Post time 2019-1-15 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Estes: 3rd skin
Khufra: 1st skin
Aldous: 3rd skin

were my favourites  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-26 01:57 PM GMT+8