Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: titan666
Collapse the left

[Query] The moment when you have to initiate surrender

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-9 06:03 AM | Show all posts
I feel you. I don't really iniatiate surrender but there are some intances that I know to myself that we can't win the fight. I mean bad composition, bad lining and worst is my teammates are all fighting and blaming each other, that's the time that I'll initiate surrender.

One time I initiated surrender because there's no hellya way to win that freaking match so I chatted my teammates and told them to surrender because we all know that we're losing anyways, but guess what they replied to me? They cursed me! they started to bully me af and worst reported me as negative player  and low skill level! And I was like Oh yeah whatever guys! We're all just wasting our time here. hahhahaha :)
Post time 2019-1-9 06:18 AM | Show all posts
Surrender to save time and play another game.
Post time 2019-1-9 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Sure surrender when your teammate went afk.
I hate try hard especially when solo que. When you win 4v5, it sure feels good. But I'm not bothered enough to try hard against random solo q.

Sometimes considering surrender when we are way behind, and teammates start to toxic in chat. There is rarely a comeback when teammates going toxic. Most likely, other teammates getting butthurt and they start going solo in lane. Refuse to fight together and cooperate. Then they just fed to the enemy.
Post time 2019-1-9 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Maybe I'll surrender when teammates went afk or the enemy has a 4k net worth advantage, in some case players will initiate surrender after they die and got emotional about it. Fun times~ = u=
Post time 2019-1-10 12:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-1-8 09:12 PM
The moment i want to initiate surrender is when my team has clearly lose in terms of hard cc.. just  ...

Yep. People don’t understand how important cc is. All they want to do is rush mid.
Post time 2019-1-11 12:45 AM | Show all posts
this rush mid thing is annoying xD..

anyways, i always feel that i wanted to surrender is when its clearly a waste of time where we feel that there is no hope at all. teammates being dead all the time.

Yes, having not much or no cc at all in team is really not a good idea. better lol haha
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-18 11:31 AM GMT+8