Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 304|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[policy] Can you increase punishments ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-1-8 06:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Feeders , afk players , toxics..
They become brave when they know punish system is useless.
Feeder 2 credit
Afk 7 credit
Toxic 2 credit

Can you increase punishments for clean games ?

By the way ,
There is new method which bother us in mobile legends.
Players stay afk for not losing star.
All of them related with weak punishment system

Screenshot_20190108-013304.png
Post time 2019-1-8 01:19 PM | Show all posts
The punishment system need some improvements, i hate when i lose stars when players go afk, feed or just troll.
They should lost much more credit score and not be able to play rank for much longer time.

Comments

classic its anyoing but ok but in rank its unforgivable should at least get double the punishment  Post time 2019-1-9 04:46 AM
Post time 2019-1-8 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Those rule violators should be the one losing star not us. According to my prediction the developers are afraid to lose new players so the punishment is not heavy, but they dont care about losing their old players. I dont mind losing star in rank as we can recover but what i really care are my precious statistics, as a local top player ( Layla#1 ) ity very important for me to maintain my statistics. If the developers make the statistics in such a way that loses are not recorded when one player goes afk i wont mind losing my whole star as my statistics wont be effected by such players. Earning or losing star is not a problem for me but losing my win rate well, that is more important for me as you know rank stars can be recovered but not our statistics. I wish my comment is forwarded to the developers, i really want this system for recording statistics.
Post time 2019-1-8 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Well mlbb official already noticed about the afk thing.
I already reported and it will be pathced in future.
Same goes for punishment system too.
If you want to report this need to move this in to suggestion sub section.
Also please submit this in to in game cs as well.
In game cs has been improved and now you will get reply fast and accurate.
Post time 2019-1-9 03:43 PM | Show all posts
i did a post in suggestion here https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mp;extra=#pid409368

please jump on to the post above to share your ideas, lets help Moonton out as best we can so we can all enjoy the game better and not leave for other games (which might be worse in some / many cases!)

not sure best way to link / relate the posts to each other.
Post time 2019-1-10 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2019-1-10 04:59 PM

to be brutally honest, I think deducting credit points is a joke. the comment someone here (i think a reply in your post here) mentioned Moonton is just afraid that new players will be scared off by the penalty.

Well then the new players will learn that Rank is more serious. It's for those players who have spent countless of TIME (which no one ever gets back) trying to perfect the skills ability, etc in order to compete the best they can. Only to be let down when some newbie who has played a hero once or twice choose it in draft rank or rank and then the ENTIRE team loses. It means nothing to the new player who loses a star, but for those other players who have been grinding away and spending money on diamonds or more importantly their TIME, it means more. So who should moonton really be supporting?

Anyway, the penalties for Rank games (GM and below, or Draft Rank) is a joke. Moonton, fix it!
Try a reimbursement of stars trial or pilot.

I've started a post here, and @BD007 is trying his best to promote this so that if there's positive up vote support (use the button 'Support') .
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... =1&extra=#pid409368
Then he can raise it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again at his weekly meetings.
Which will HOPEFULLY get the attention of some junior developer to report to his supervisor
who will HOPEFULLY report it to his acting manager,

who will HOPEFULLY report it to his manager,
who will HOPEFULLY report it to his senior manager,
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone above like a junior game architect or designer
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone above like a acting game architect or designer
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone above like a game architect or designer
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone above like a senior game architect or designer
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone above like a managing game architect or designer
who will HOPEFULLY report to someone who can make a decision,
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting 1 to make a financial and stratgic decision,
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting 2 to make a financial and stratgic decision,
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting draft up financial and stratgic decisions made,
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting 1 to approve the draft A
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting 1 to approve the draft B
who will HOPEFULLY then have meeting 1 to approve the draft C
who can then HOPEFULLY put in the change to pilot / beta trial it
which will HOPEFULLY then pass system testing
which will HOPEFULLY then pass user testing
which will HOPEFULLY then pass functionality testing
which will HOPEFULLY be documented in draft
which will HOPEFULLY be documented to review
which will HOPEFULLY be a released document to PUBLIC
which will HOPEFULLY then be made into a video tutorial like the ones we see every now and then
which will HOPEFULLY then be made into a video animation like the ones we see every now and then
which will HOPEFULLY then be released to ONE (1) of their.... i dunno how many servers. To trial again.

I think the change process for any app or game goes something like the above, ESPECIALLY for large corporations like Moonton, Google, Apple, etc.

Prove me wrong, but none of us know the official developers at moonton. What's your process and turn around time Moonton?

So we will HOPEFULLY have a fair and working solution in SEASON 101. :D

I can't wait. Well I can, if I am still alive. lol

Post time 2019-1-10 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-10 02:49 PM
to be brutally honest, I think deducting credit points is a joke. the comment someone here (i think  ...

There is a readon why mobile moba has light punishment.
To attract more people.
If you check pc moba they are very strict.
But MLBB is very serious about its user concern.
And last time when we reported mlbb official took it in to consideration.
But implementing something like this needs time.
What if any real user went afk cause of network issue or some accident perhaps?
or what if someone punished for light trolling?
So the system need to be cover all side.
I hope you understand.
Post time 2019-1-11 05:16 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-11 01:40 AM
There is a readon why mobile moba has light punishment.
To attract more people.
If you check pc  ...

@bd007 I know where you're coming from. What is probably the most annoying for us is like I said in my post, there is NO reimbursement for players who happen to be on the side of players that go AFK/idle, leave the match, intentionally feed, etc, during a RANKED (Draft or GM and lower).

If it were Classic, I wouldn't care so much. Sure, fix people's stats so it doesn't include classic games or invalidates the results so their stats aren't effected by Classic games.

But RANK..... Rank is different. Moonton needs to understand this and what it means to big paying players and players who have been around for as long as the game has.
Where is the loyalty back to us as loyal paying players?

You can't make anything in life fair for and please EVERYONE, all at the same time.
Make a decision. Which of your customers is your focus and who do you want to take care of?

@BD007 do you have a better idea on how to link some of this information i wrote here to my ticket?

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mp;extra=#pid409368

How do we get traction and get the community to read posts like this one and the one i did?

This forums is SOOOOO BUSY. Too many posts and distractions. Players might not see these posts and upvote/support them. And we'll all waste our time and continue to get frustrated that we'll leave for other games.
Post time 2019-1-11 07:35 AM | Show all posts
Star2Dust replied at 2019-1-11 05:16 AM
@bd007 I know where you're coming from. What is probably the most annoying for us is like I said i ...

So far in game cs is best option to contact mlbb officials directly.
And about the issue. Did you check recent announcement on 2-2-1?
MLBB official actually took proper steps to prevent this and protect solo q players and will implement this feature on next week patch. Thanks.
Post time 2019-1-11 02:28 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-1-11 09:35 AM
So far in game cs is best option to contact mlbb officials directly.
And about the issue. Did you ...

i think this is a good thing, can't wait to see the feature in live.

no i don't recall. i have a lot of work i have to do, and chasing up tickets here feels just like work. i play games and like to be involved in community for fun....
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-6-17 08:58 PM GMT+8